Chick-fil-A
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Chick-fil-A

This is a discussion on Chick-fil-A within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We do not have any Chick-fil-A in Wisconsin. When we ride in places that have them we go out of our way to eat there. ...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A

We do not have any Chick-fil-A in Wisconsin. When we ride in places that have them we go out of our way to eat there. This last trip really caused us to think about it . The food is outstanding. Every one we stopped at was packed. I mean even the drive up they had workers out side taking orders to keep up. Inside standing room only. They could have open a second one right next door and still been packed. This was not just at a lunch hour rush. Still with all this going on the food was perfect, the workers were great.
    The other thing we have noticed is the customers. It is not like other places you go that are crowed. People are polite, calm and over all respectful . Stop in a McDonalds some time that is not nearly as crowded .
    Wife and I were talking about this and then we compared it to our experience at the ARK adventure. Another place that was packed and surely not a prefect weather day, but the conduct of the people. Nothing like you see others places. Young people opening doors , giving way to elderly people. Just a totally different experience. It does give you hope.
    inceptor, sideKahr, Robie and 9 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I've seen the same thing. They're very good for a fast food place.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We do not have any Chick-fil-A in Wisconsin. When we ride in places that have them we go out of our way to eat there. This last trip really caused us to think about it . The food is outstanding. Every one we stopped at was packed. I mean even the drive up they had workers out side taking orders to keep up. Inside standing room only. They could have open a second one right next door and still been packed. This was not just at a lunch hour rush. Still with all this going on the food was perfect, the workers were great.
    The other thing we have noticed is the customers. It is not like other places you go that are crowed. People are polite, calm and over all respectful . Stop in a McDonalds some time that is not nearly as crowded .
    Wife and I were talking about this and then we compared it to our experience at the ARK adventure. Another place that was packed and surely not a prefect weather day, but the conduct of the people. Nothing like you see others places. Young people opening doors , giving way to elderly people. Just a totally different experience. It does give you hope.

ya but Culver's is based in WI - that slows the other fast food chain's pace of expansion - Culver's has that same eating experience - clean restaurants and cordial staff - they take a big ole whack out of McD's biz and even suck up biz from the sit down joints ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 06-07-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    Denton and MI.oldguy like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They area a staple in Texas. They are also run by folks who are proven to be class acts. It's mandatory and part of the model.
    Smitty901 and Denton like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Chick-fil-A is all about what America used to be about....doing what you can to make something better...not what you can do to cut corners and quality.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

We have one in particular in Maryland, Arundel Mills. The lot is full to overflowing, and Wendy's next door has maybe 6 cars.
    Smitty901 and Denton like this.

SGG

Thanks, I had to go get Chick-fil-A this morning
    A Watchman likes this.

None anywhere around here, I think there is one 75 miles away towards Boston.

They have excellent chow, and they deserve to be as busy as bees, and they are. It still fries me that that the LGBT movement tried to hijack the company. And I won't forget that.
    Smitty901 and Robie like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

It's the only place I know of that charges me less when I say "no pickles".
    I love not paying for things I don't want.

Speaking of their customers...
    A few years back when there was that big push to support them during some liberal BS attack on their values, I went to my local one.
    JAM PACKED, out the door. Nobody fought. Nobody pushed. Everybody was just chatting like old friends while waiting for their orders or tables to clear up.
    The staff was in a frenzy to help everyone, and eventually the trashcans were overflowing.
    One man, a normal customer, asked for a roll of trash bags, and proceeded to empty each one and refill them with new bags. He wanted nothing in return. Just wanted to help them out.

Damn, did it felt good to be surrounded by good people.

We go at least once a week.
    Last edited by Kauboy; 06-07-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    A Watchman, Joe, Robie and 5 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links