On The Road To Aushwitz
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

On The Road To Aushwitz

This is a discussion on On The Road To Aushwitz within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This is a compelling article that should wake people up to the fact that our liberties have been slowly taken away. The people of this ...

On The Road To Aushwitz

This is a compelling article that should wake people up to the fact that our liberties have been slowly taken away. The people of this country do not believe it could happen to us. That is what the Jews and others of that era and geography thought too. Look what happened to them.

http://www.shtfplan.com/gerald-celen...ve-it_04172012
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Re: On The Road To Aushwitz

I visited Aushwitz and Belsen when I was posted to Germany with the British Army, I look at the world now and see no differance, Israelis persecuting the Palestinians and any other potential threat in the area, super powers imposing sanctions on up and coming countries, and even home governments imprisoning there own citizens for talking out of place or using the internet to tell the truth.
    It is all wrong, and it's all gonna go bang soon.

Sponsored Links