Fine Bourbon for thermal nuclear war - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fine Bourbon for thermal nuclear war

This is a discussion on Fine Bourbon for thermal nuclear war within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Alteredstate I really think you should unsling while performing. Least you might prematurely discharge a load. And someone could get their eye ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Fine Bourbon for thermal nuclear war

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    I really think you should unsling while performing. Least you might prematurely discharge a load. And someone could get their eye shot out.
    A word of caution..... I understand. One of us here needs to be responsible.

On the other hand, we're talking the end of the world, so WTF?
    Last edited by pakrat; 04-14-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart

Super Moderator

What will you be drinking when you realize mother America propaganda did not protect you from an old style hydrogen bomb launched from a yard sale Russian diesel submarine the supreme leaders grand dad brought.

Blanton's or ORVW for me.
    Blanton's. No doubt about it.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    A-SOF-S Appreciate the clarification. I’ll fill in my own libido-driven nuances.

Just had the distinct pleasure of sharing an after wedding gathering with a contingent of the “younger crowd” (Staff thru Master Sgt.). They seemed set on Fire Ball and other derivatives born more from a chem lab than patient product of the highlands. The boys haven’t yet matured. Still, I wouldn’t arm wrestle any of them.
    My experience with Fireball was a one time ordeal...was a younger soldier just attached to a SOT-A, got into a chess match with the intel sgt on ODA 7315 and we were doing shots of fireball all night..a moth flew into our farewell shot, being sloshed I drank it...well it didnt die and came up with all my contents

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    8301 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Blanton's. No doubt about it.
    Well, at the very least, we share a single barrel mentality.
    AnotherSOFSurvivor and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSOFSurvivor View Post
    My experience with Fireball was a one time ordeal...was a younger soldier just attached to a SOT-A, got into a chess match with the intel sgt on ODA 7315 and we were doing shots of fireball all night..a moth flew into our farewell shot, being sloshed I drank it...well it didnt die and came up with all my contents

Throwing up fireball would not be a preference of mine. Even with a moth in it.
    8301 likes this.

Throwing up fireball would not be a preference of mine. Even with a moth in it.
    Im not sure what tasted worse, the moth or the fireball...needless to say never again and they never let me live that down, on a more somber note one of the medics on our Team at that time that took care of me died in Sept 2014 with 2d Batt 7th SFG...SFC Weathers

hag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSOFSurvivor View Post

From what I can gather, Fireball and "ordeal" seem to be inexplicably linked. The lads I was sharing a guzzle with mounted a Go-Pro cam on the bottle.... interesting video to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    From what I can gather, Fireball and "ordeal" seem to be inexplicably linked. The lads I was sharing a guzzle with mounted a Go-Pro cam on the bottle.... interesting video to say the least.
    Bottle cams are a nifty tool, guilty of that !

Ezra Brooks. Kentucky straight sour mash Bourbon which come in at 90 proof for character. Tastes like Jack Daniels should but dont. Fire ball tastes like Hot Damn Shcnapps and or Red Arrow Toothache medicine. It has propolyne glycol...(low tox antifreeze in it which is a fairly typlical additive to cordials). It makes it have a nice viscosity and sweetens it up.
    Slippy, A Watchman, hag and 1 others like this.

Currently I'm enjoying some Coopers Craft Bourbon. Mrs Slippy had the audacity to say I drink too much bourbon. I countered her by asking her if she knew what tasted better than Bourbon. She said, "no, what taste better than Bourbon, Slippy"?

I said, "you do"! She grinned and poured me another round...

Slippy Like!

https://www.cooperscraft.com/
    Last edited by Slippy; 04-15-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links