Gang related shootings
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gang related shootings

This is a discussion on Gang related shootings within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Instead of complaining about guns, people need to start complaining about gangs. From everything I have read, gang related shootings make up about 80% of ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Gang related shootings

Gang related shootings

Instead of complaining about guns, people need to start complaining about gangs. From everything I have read, gang related shootings make up about 80% of the shootings in the country. With upwards of 87% in Chicago and New Orleans. They need to start making gang related ANYTHING as harsh as they possibly can!! Everyone knows that gang members are douche bags. Start making them pay for crimes instead of putting them on probation 4-5 times and even more.. We need a whole redo of our justice system.
    MrsInor and Dr. Prepper like this.
    Check out my blog Hidden Content Also SurvivingTheBreaks on Facebook.. My radio show will be goin live next week on Hidden Content so be sure to listen out.

I agree, but you would have to be very careful about how you word any new laws pertaining to gangs. Does the word "gang" pertain to motorcycle clubs? What about lodges? What about political groups, such as the 99%ers, or the Tea Party?

Like I said, I agree with you that street gangs should be dealt with differently, but you must be careful when defining the word "gang", as someone could use this new law to end any group they don't agree with. It could be a slippery slope.
    Mule13, Ronin2013 and Silverback like this.
    Friends don't let friends own Glocks.

Agreed, but the reason they are getting probation is because there isn't room in the prisons. I have several ideas how to fix that issue, the main one is to make it so intolerable, no one will ever want to go there, let alone go back.
    Deebo likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The fact of the matter is there are few politicians that actually care about REAL gun violence. They want a disarmed America for other reasons, not some safety fantasy.

There was once a French foreign legion that was actual pretty well respected. I see no reason not to create the US version, and then I wouldn't feel so bad about America trying to help out in the world.

I don't completely understand why we are the police force of the world. If they want us, they should pay for our capabilities and the the men involved should be completely voluntary and get paid for their work and their deaths.
    Silverback likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyprep View Post
    I agree, but you would have to be very careful about how you word any new laws pertaining to gangs. Does the word "gang" pertain to motorcycle clubs? What about lodges? What about political groups, such as the 99%ers, or the Tea Party?

Like I said, I agree with you that street gangs should be dealt with differently, but you must be careful when defining the word "gang", as someone could use this new law to end any group they don't agree with. It could be a slippery slope.
    Very true, I was thinking the same thing but figured someone would bring it up. We ALL know what gangs we are talking about! It would be some asshole lawyer or politician that would expand into other things like motorcycle clubs and Tea Party and such...
    Check out my blog Hidden Content Also SurvivingTheBreaks on Facebook.. My radio show will be goin live next week on Hidden Content so be sure to listen out.

I feel like it any "gang sponsored/related shooting" should be a hate crime. But, like you also stated, until we stop letting them off with a slap on the wrist, the fourth time. We need to stop cutting plea bargains and the revolving cycle of just letting this crap happen over and over.

We almost need to start keeping the violent criminals in jail and drug and other minor affences more community service and fines. So we aren't spending billions a year housing some dumbass that did some minor crime.. It amazes me how a pedophile or even murderer gets probation or a very small prison sentence and then you have a white collar criminal or something like that that gets 20 years. I just don't get the logic. Other that lawyers and judges are to blame...

i say put a bounty on em like they did wolves problem solved
    {GM Consulting Service}
    Revolutions Started, Lions Tamed,
    Assassinations Plotted, Bars Emptied,
    Governments Run, Widows Wooed,
    Uprisings Quelled, Wars Fought, Golf Matches Fixed,
    Pack Trips Guided & Lost

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links