Just Curious Poll
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just Curious Poll

This is a discussion on Just Curious Poll within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Christmas is around the corner...... Curious to see how many folks are giving prep minded gifts this christmas..... to non prepper friends and family....

View Poll Results: What will you be giving this year at Christmas as a prep minded gift to non preppers

Voters
39. This poll is closed
  • I wont give prep minded gifts

22 56.41%
  • Food

2 5.13%
  • Water

0 0%
  • Weapons

2 5.13%
  • Tools or equipment

7 17.95%
  • Books or Other reading materials

8 20.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Just Curious Poll

Post Just Curious Poll

Christmas is around the corner...... Curious to see how many folks are giving prep minded gifts this christmas..... to non prepper friends and family.
    Verteidiger and frogman like this.

I voted that I won't give prep gifts.

Interesting poll, though.
    Some days, you should just stay home in bed....

Hidden Content

Most of my gift are for children or teens.

However, the adults pick names out of a cup. I usually buy my brothers some sort of blade, if that counts. We all collect blades
    Meangreen likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I know my wife is buying me a prep minded gift I may have told her what to get lol

I have a friend who watched the house while I was away. Wanted him to check on water in the basement in case of heavy rain. He said he wants to do beginner prepping after seeing my food stash, his wife won't have it. I've known this guy for 35 years, best friends, just can't get him to wear the pants. Just how good of friends are we, He's as liberal as they come, Obama does no wrong, me, I'm 180 from that. I won't throw that time as friends away just because he has his head up his....
    jimb1972 and Ratfink like this.

I listen to Dave Ramsey religiously everyday and a few years ago he was giving away his newest book...... but the trick was that you had to pay it forward to someone that could use the advise. Well I took that idea and ran with it, one year I gave everyonenon my list the Total Money Makeover book. Best idea ever....... I still get thank yous and it is nice to see you helped someone.

This year I have decided to give everyone a preparedness book, have decided on one yet, but that is my goal this year.

Mod Squad

I can just see the look of excitement as she unwraps a case of bottled water and some MREs. Actually, I can see the look of excitement turn to a hard glare as she reaches for her .40 and lights my ass up. Ummm, no thanks.

She will be getting some nice jewelry. Please don't tell her it's a potential barter item. Shhhhh, that's our secret, OK?
    indie, Ratfink and PrepperLite like this.

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

Family already thinks we are nuts. Kids get cash, grandson gets everything, liberal sister and brother in law get some cookies. Inor and I sometimes get a prep thingy together. However, after thinking about it, I might just get everyone the LDS book just to see their reaction.
    PaulS, Titan6, nurseholly and 2 others like this.

What's that saying? You can lead a Horse to water but you cannot make him drink.....

Quote Originally Posted by MrsInor View Post
    Family already thinks we are nuts. Kids get cash, grandson gets everything, liberal sister and brother in law get some cookies. Inor and I sometimes get a prep thingy together. However, after thinking about it, I might just get everyone the LDS book just to see their reaction.

Another ignorant question for you..... I thought LDS stood for church of Latter Day Saints, that is obviously not what uou are saying because I have seen those initials on other threads. What is it?

Yes, please.laugh at me because I do believe I should know this already lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links