Cops vs Knife Wielding Guy & Deescalation
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Cops vs Knife Wielding Guy & Deescalation within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This was from March this year here in OH, Trooper stopped a guy (I am going to say he aint American, but he has a ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By AnotherSOFSurvivor
  • 1 Post By Targetshooter
  • 1 Post By Slippy

Thread: Cops vs Knife Wielding Guy & Deescalation

This was from March this year here in OH, Trooper stopped a guy (I am going to say he aint American, but he has a spanish name/accent and no docs) who was walking along the road, probably 270 or 71

Guy cant really articulate what he is saying, complys in dropping his bag and goes to to cruiser, when he is about to get frisked he pulls a blade and takes one in the abdomen...becomes 8 minutes of attempted suicide by cop with this injured dude charging them with a knife

Eventually the troopers get pinned behind traffic and the guy passes a civ car the cop filiming (who is doing everything he can not to shoot) says "shoot him, watch your gun"...the knife guy gets hit when more cops show up...pretty sure it was a tazer

First, good reactions from the cop dodging that big ass blade and putting a solid shot center mass...the poise he had to whole time and situational awareness of the busy road and other cars was really good

Stuff like this happens fast as hell, for cops sometimes it is necessary to get up close and personal for stuff like frisking...everyone else there is no excsuse letting someone close the distance

Another example of someone who looks non assuming trying to get the jump on someone, at least in this case the trooper was on the X

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    Sonya, Targetshooter and ReignMan like this.

Wow. Very intense. My throat hurt just listening to that cops harsh screaming.

Good that it was all on video , the guy was lucky the officer didn't shoot him a second time . The officer did a great job .
    ReignMan likes this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I was waiting for a vehicle to take out the knife wielding mental case.
    ReignMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Targetshooter View Post
    Good that it was all on video , the guy was lucky the officer didn't shoot him a second time . The officer did a great job .
    I think personally I would have shot him a couple "second times" and a couple more after that for good measure. People are crazy.

Sponsored Links