You're with with us.... Or Against us
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on You're with with us.... Or Against us within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Enough of these spineless jelly fish, Nambie, Pambies, over coddled wimps! If you have a son, daughter, niece. nephew or Grand kid that classifies as ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: You're with with us.... Or Against us

Enough of these spineless jelly fish, Nambie, Pambies, over coddled wimps!
    If you have a son, daughter, niece. nephew or Grand kid that classifies as a snow-flake, Slap the crap out of them and hit 'em with a dose of reality!
    You will do them a favor as well as the rest of us as we go on to making America Great again!
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

noooooooo problem with the people that voted for Hellery or were a big Bernie supporter or holding out for the Libertarian candidate to break 10% .... that's their right and we should be supporting that right along with all the other unalienable rights ....

what's going on with this election and the continuous BS Trump bashing - it's to the screw them point and cutting them off is warranted ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-18-2016 at 08:21 AM.
    Urinal Cake and OakOwl like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

My daughter is as far right as I am.

She carries a concealed handgun and is one of the few in the state with a machinegun license.

She, even in high school was to the right, and challenged liberal teachers and their propaganda.

My brother and his kids are all to the right.
    Urinal Cake likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Snow snowflakes in this house hold
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The " right " is the only way . The snowflakes , well just let them melt and go to hell.
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

My daughter was very conservative until she went away to college. Then she became a snowflake. Now she teaches others to be snowflakes in Kalifornia.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    My daughter was very conservative until she went away to college. Then she became a snowflake. Now she teaches others to be snowflakes in Kalifornia.

Our education system, especially the colleges, are the the biggest problem this country has. Kids are not being taught they are indoctrinated. We are loosing the war.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    My condolences...

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Our education system, especially the colleges, are the the biggest problem this country has. Kids are not being taught they are indoctrinated. We are loosing the war.
    That was the agenda of the progressives_ Dominate Education the EPA and healthcare.
    They won, for now.
    I educated my daughters about WWII Korea and Nam, none of which was even mentioned in the Public School mis education.
    Never EVER Trust Government as well as the Ponzi Scheme of Social Security and Medicare.
    They are upright conservatives as the result.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    My condolences...

That was the agenda of the progressives_ Dominate Education the EPA and healthcare.
    They won, for now.
    I educated my daughters about WWII Korea and Nam, none of which was even mentioned in the Public School mis education.
    Never EVER Trust Government as well as the Ponzi Scheme of Social Security and Medicare.
    They are upright conservatives as the result.

“Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Urinal Cake and Camel923 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Hit 'em with the Hein!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links