Pres. Zuma's 747
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pres. Zuma's 747

This is a discussion on Pres. Zuma's 747 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Photos of South Africa's leader's 747. It makes Trump One look like a Piper Cub. Amazing what you can do when you get US foreign ...

Like Tree16Likes
  • 4 Post By paraquack
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch
  • 3 Post By keith9365
  • 4 Post By SOCOM42
  • 1 Post By stowlin
  • 2 Post By stowlin
  • 1 Post By keith9365

Thread: Pres. Zuma's 747

Pres. Zuma's 747

Photos of South Africa's leader's 747. It makes Trump One look like a Piper Cub.
    Amazing what you can do when you get US foreign aid ($1.92 Billion in 2013, the most recent year available)
    Oh, it only cost just over $571,000,000.
    Isn't it heartwarming to see how our "Foreign Aid" is benefiting the underprivileged of other countries.

Pres. Zuma's 747-unnamed-1-.jpgPres. Zuma's 747-unnamed-2-.jpgPres. Zuma's 747-unnamed-3-.jpgPres. Zuma's 747-unnamed-4-.jpgPres. Zuma's 747-unnamed-5-.jpgPres. Zuma's 747-unnamed-6-.jpgPres. Zuma's 747-unnamed.jpg
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Super Moderator

I hope Trump was/is serious about stopping giving these dirt bag leaders any foreign aid.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Yeah, a world leader of his status and importance really needs to fly in comfort. NOT! I'm sure some bank actually owns title to it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We've given billions of dollars in foreign aid to africa. It's still a shithole. Been there, seen it. Cut them off and let them fend for themselves.
    Michael_Js, 6811 and Targetshooter like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

No matter how much money is given to those African shitholes, they will always remain shitholes.

Every government in every African country holding power, has been corrupted from day one.

ALL have pillaged the state treasury for their and their buddies benefit, screw the common ones.

At this point I say stop all monies going there, let them help themselves or die, who cares.

Help is supposed to be temporary not for a lifetime,

those are not our people, never will be and further, most of them hate us.

They hate us based on the propaganda spread by their governments as they(leaders) themselves suck up what we send in aid.

What benefits do we garner from all that we have expended? NOTHING.

The monies that we piss away all over the world, would be better used here for the most part.

Better here, yes, but not as welfare either.

The only good thing out of that is some American's built it and got paid to build it - but that's not good enough.
    dwight55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    We've given billions of dollars in foreign aid to africa. It's still a shithole. Been there, seen it. Cut them off and let them fend for themselves.
    This is correct. Besides China and Russia want it - let them have it. China is investing in African farm land - they need the food. We can produce all of that we need. Let them "care" for the people its none of our business. Now if we can rush into effect energy independence we can abandon the middle east too. Just to piss in their corn flakes I'd still support Israel.
    SOCOM42 and Targetshooter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    This is correct. Besides China and Russia want it - let them have it. China is investing in African farm land - they need the food. We can produce all of that we need. Let them "care" for the people its none of our business. Now if we can rush into effect energy independence we can abandon the middle east too. Just to piss in their corn flakes I'd still support Israel.
    100% yes on supporting Israel!
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Sponsored Links