How threatened must you be? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How threatened must you be?

This is a discussion on How threatened must you be? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; @ Real Old Man , my good friend, Don't include me in Sonya's agenda. All I did was point out in another article that the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: How threatened must you be?

@Real Old Man , my good friend,

Don't include me in Sonya's agenda.

All I did was point out in another article that the dead guy got out of his vehicle to confront the guy who shot him and then the guy who shot and killed the ex NFL player sat and blabbed to the Police and didn't lawyer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Slip/Sonyy

What happened many years ago has absolutely nothing to do with what occurred last week. Secondly, stories and accounts of the event will take quite a while to unravel as both sides (prosecution & defense) try to make the best version of their case.

I had the misfortune of having to investigate a "viscious assault on a poor innocent young lady". She got a sympathetic Magistrate to issue a felony warrant for the bouncer's arrest (yeah I had to serve it). Real story was bouncer was seperating two drunks fighting and chippie grabbed his shoulder from behind. He simply pushed back against what was there and she had the misfortune of having her shoe behind the foot rail of the bar when she fell.

I had to piece together the stories of about a dozen witnesses (eye witnesses) and meld them into a coherent accurate account of what happened. Guy has a felony on his record (dismissed but still) and chippie will never pole dance again

In Wisconsin your car is treated like your home for the most part. You know where this guy messed up he is white and shot a Black man. On top of that he was a football player. White man going to hang, no madder how it went down.
    Slippy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

The evening news tonight (6:30 PM, ABC news) showed film from surveillance cameras showing the two vehicles chasing each other and driving aggressively prior to the final encounter.

It can be pretty hard to claim self defense if you actively escalate a simple driving error into road rage, and then "feel threatened" because the guy wants to beat your butt.
    Moral of the story to me is, karma can be a bitch. And Gasser might end up being a prison bitch because he could not control his own anger.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links