Vet Found Dead With Maggots Crawling Out of His Wounds, & That's Just the Start. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Vet Found Dead With Maggots Crawling Out of His Wounds, & That's Just the Start.

This is a discussion on Vet Found Dead With Maggots Crawling Out of His Wounds, & That's Just the Start. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; if the son cared so much why didn't he change the darn bandages? Or alt least removed them so they would have to put new ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Vet Found Dead With Maggots Crawling Out of His Wounds, & That's Just the Start.

if the son cared so much why didn't he change the darn bandages? Or alt least removed them so they would have to put new ones on?
    I know I would have with or with out the old guys blessing.
    and the no pain pump BS -no director eh, then WHO WAS RUNNING THE DAMN PLACE FOR TWO MONTHS A GERBIL ON A FARIS WHEEL?
    too easy get off at the next stop.
    oops

Read it again. The patient was in too much pain and wouldn't let anyone touch his bandages.
    His son was trying to get his pain meds increased.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's not just the VA that has problems similar to this. I was recently in for surgery in a civilian hospital and some of my pain meds were late. One was six hours late. Luckily i have a high pain tolerance.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

How sad that we treat our veterans in this way. Those that have served this country deserve only the best care that this country can give them.This was an often discussed subject during the election and I hope that it is not pushed to the bottom of the list as it usually is. Very sad and we as a people should be ashamed for allowing it to continue.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 12-06-2016 at 05:58 AM.
    dwight55 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by deserth3 View Post
    It's not just the VA that has problems similar to this. I was recently in for surgery in a civilian hospital and some of my pain meds were late. One was six hours late. Luckily i have a high pain tolerance.
    I only had to stay overnight in a hospital one time for surgery and my god, I was shocked. It was a highly rated facility and literally 5 out of every 6 workers was freaking incompetent! No matter what they were asked they gave a wrong/incorrect answer. Plus most are foreign born.

That level of stupidity simply wouldn't fly in private sector businesses. I ended up signing out AMA after 1 night, being a "not very pleasant" patient when surrounded by incompetents I realized my attitude could be a serious threat to my life/health. Mistakes happen every day in hospitals and annoying patients have to be at risk for "oversights".
    Last edited by Sonya; 12-06-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links