Boko Haram reportedly on rampage near site of girls' abduction
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Boko Haram reportedly on rampage near site of girls' abduction within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; As soon as one fire is put out, another one is set, by Muslim cut throats. Right now it is Africa that is catching Hell, ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By Slippy
  • 4 Post By Coastie dad
  • 1 Post By keith9365
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By warrior4

Thread: Boko Haram reportedly on rampage near site of girls' abduction

As soon as one fire is put out, another one is set, by Muslim cut throats. Right now it is Africa that is catching Hell, but you can rest assured that it will happen in other places, and it will happen soon too. They are not going to relent.

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria -- Boko Haram fighters are overrunning villages near the northeastern Nigerian town of Chibok, forcing hundreds of people to flee as the insurgents loot and burn in the area where nearly 300 schoolgirls were kidnapped in 2014, local leaders said Tuesday.

“Chibok is now under Boko Haram siege,” the chairman of the Chibok local government area, Yaga Yarkawa, told journalists Tuesday in Maiduguri, the birthplace of Nigeria’s homegrown Islamic extremist group some 80 miles northeast of Chibok......continued on web site.

Boko Haram Islamic militants rampaging Nigeria villages near Chibok local leaders say - CBS News

The short story is that, the creeps have laid siege to another helpless town, and they will do their deviltry there, because the people cannot shoot them dead.
    And these devils hate Christians with a passion, and they are catching the worst Hell of all. I don't need to read that in a news report, I have heard it on Christian radio.

Last edited by MisterMills357; 11-22-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Tragedy. This group of islamists need killed ASAP.

Oh and a side note;

Any dipwad Black Lies Matter idiot who calls themselves "African American" and thinks the USA is so "bad" needs to take their happy dumbasses over to freakin Nigeria (Or one of many craphole islamist slave countries in Africa) and see what BAD really is.

They won't, Slippy. They are a version of the old armchair quarterback. They talk big, but wouldn't do squat if it involved their comfort or safety.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I've been to north and west Africa. Total shithole.
    Slippy likes this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

The Dark Continent is not a referance to skin color. A host of horrors awaits with deep seated tribal/religious hate.
    Last edited by Camel923; 11-22-2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Slippy and SGG like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Do a search on the African country of Mauritania where modern day slavery is the norm. It is astounding, disgusting and yet the USA gets a bad rap. Of course most of it is the liberal ignorant media.

West Side of the Lower Pennisula of Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Tragedy. This group of islamists need killed ASAP.

Oh and a side note;

Any dipwad Black Lies Matter idiot who calls themselves "African American" and thinks the USA is so "bad" needs to take their happy dumbasses over to freakin Nigeria (Or one of many craphole islamist slave countries in Africa) and see what BAD really is.
    But that would require they think of others rather than just themselves. But seriously while I'm not downplaying the struggles those in poverty face here in the USA, there are a lot of welfare-abusing-slackers who should be shipped off to places like this to be shown just how bad it can really get.
    Slippy likes this.
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

Sponsored Links