Famine is a human-made problem
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Famine is a human-made problem within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The hand-wringing woolly-minded lefties here in Britain are going ballistic because TV naturalist Sir David Attenborough has said we should stop sending food and cash ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Famine is a human-made problem

The hand-wringing woolly-minded lefties here in Britain are going ballistic because TV naturalist Sir David Attenborough has said we should stop sending food and cash to famine-hit countries and educate them instead about birth control.
    He's 87 years old so he's seen many famine relief programs that have failed over the years because nobody dare address the root cause- overpopulation.
    I agree with him 100 per cent..

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Africa wins again, Africa would be a nice place if it wasn't for all the African's. These saying have become so for a reason. Thousands of years of progress and many Africans are still living in mud huts. In between raping and killing each other they strive towards little it seems except raping and killing anyone they can get their hands on. Most can't seem to take care of themselves and that goes for the descendants over here too. Breeding when they don't have enough to feed themselves or living off of what others give them. Their a failed race for the most part. Our population is out of control and the eco, farming, ranching systems are strained now. The world is seeing a decreasing amount of fresh water and in time it's going to hit us hard. I'm all for cutting Africa and it's descendants the hell off and let them live or die on their own ability to survive as nature and God intended.

Yeah "failed race" just about sums most Africans up..
    There was a TV docu earlier this year showing Star Wars actor Ewan McGregor and a team of aid workers travelling through the stinking Congo swamps to vaccinate remote village kids against various diseases free of charge.
    Guess what?- one village headman more or less demanded "gifts" from them, so they had to leave him some food to avoid an argument at 13:50 in this clip-

Later the team paid cash to be taken up a backwater in boats, but at one point the boatmen screwed them over for more cash to proceed further, pick it up at 1:20-

At least i suppose it could have been worse for McGregor if he'd ended up in their cookpot..

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

All problems must be solved at the root cause or the problem will return.

The reason liberals turn away from root cause solutions is they have a God complex. They see their deeds as the solution therefore without them there is no solution.

When reasoning is replaced with emotion more harm than good is done.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jim View Post
    Yeah "failed race" just about sums most Africans up..
    There was a TV docu earlier this year showing Star Wars actor Ewan McGregor and a team of aid workers travelling through the stinking Congo swamps to vaccinate remote village kids against various diseases free of charge.
    Guess what?- one village headman more or less demanded "gifts" from them, so they had to leave him some food to avoid an argument at 13:50 in this clip-

Later the team paid cash to be taken up a backwater in boats, but at one point the boatmen screwed them over for more cash to proceed further, pick it up at 1:20-

At least i suppose it could have been worse for McGregor if he'd ended up in their cookpot..

Not just cook pot, but turned into the village bitch before he got there. I enjoy his acting, but that's a waste of time. You're not going to change those people into anything worth a damn and all he did was see that they keep going on as they been doing a little longer. I hate how much US taxpayer dollars are wasted on African relief. They've tried various times to get them farming and better taking care of themselves and it's been a waste. Let them die. Look how quick South Africa went to crap when the Europeans pulled out.

BigCheeseStick likes this.

Aren't virtually all of these countries dictatorships?
    It might go towards explaining why the people are in such poor shape?
    Of course, this might explain why some parts of our own country are in a similar situation.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

Africa is intriguing though. There are some interesting developments.

What I mean is there is a buying war for cheap property there that is fertile and will be farmland. You and I cant buy it. The three buyers are US ivy league college foundations, Soro's, and China. There are others, and the low prices I've heard are amazing. Like $2 an acre, but again we can't buy, I've tried. These entities, even China won't be able to farm and export food without hiring some one locally? Maybe China could but certainly the others can't.

If Americas farming tech is given to Africa there is I reason for starvation. At least not until the pop boom kicks in.

Just playing a little devil's advocate - but how much do similar liberal orgs that fight for the rights of wildlife come into play on this? There are countless organizations trying to protect Rhino's and other wildlife by keeping MILLIONS of acres out of peoples hands. If these were opened up to farming or development would this help?

There are LOTS of problems over there but I think this is one that needs to be solved too...

I have been sayin it for YEARS!! Send em birth control, not food.. The average female in Africa has like 6 kids. One of those kids is by age 14 I believe and another one will die of starvation.. That is an average I read somewhere.. I have been to Africa, IT IS A SHITHOLE!!! You hear 'African-Americans" here talk abotu how great it is over there. That is because they have never been there. Just think of a ratty ass ghetto house here with MAYBE one window AC unit in a BAD part of the ghetto.. That is a nice house over there.. Most are living in huts or boxes and have no power to run a window unit.. Add the rape and murder over there and you can see what a great place it would be to live..

As Sam Kinison used to say!! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA!!WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN EM ASSHOLE!!!! If you know who he know why the caps were on...
    Check out my blog Hidden Content Also SurvivingTheBreaks on Facebook.. My radio show will be goin live next week on Hidden Content so be sure to listen out.

The reality of the old saying is "Give a man food, you feed him for a day and have total control over his life, teach a man to fish and you lose that control"

This is the rule of many countries and is becoming the rule for here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links