So I got back from the local Wally World earlier, and noticed how bare the shelves
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

So I got back from the local Wally World earlier, and noticed how bare the shelves

This is a discussion on So I got back from the local Wally World earlier, and noticed how bare the shelves within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; were of lots of canned goods and other supplies. I was thinking the same with some continued strengthening even though I keep a good supply ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: So I got back from the local Wally World earlier, and noticed how bare the shelves

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.

were of lots of canned goods and other supplies. I was thinking the same with some continued strengthening even though I keep a good supply of canned prep for my space. Anyone else notice the same in their local stores?

WWIII right around the corner kids.

Mod Squad

Good. I'm getting a little bored of all this waiting.

We should get India to attack Pakistan, Israel to attack Iran, Mexico to attack France (just on general principal), and we jump on Syria.

China won't mess with it's biggest export customer. Russia is too broke and weak to do much.

Let's do this already.

Success Is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm - anonymous

I've been going in and buying some fresh veggies and fruits each day as we harvested already and have canned or jarred much of it. I like fresh anyway
    and can keep the other as extras for when its not affordable. Chicken breast 3.99 lb - dang. I'll go back to rattle snake - taste the same cost less - easy
    to find (buggers).

Shelves were full though, no shortages, and I was in Costco 10 days ago and they were stacked full of large quantity bags of rice, beans, flour, etc.

Now gasoline finally ticked up - big time - it was 3.7399 today and just 3.59 10 days ago.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I tried an MRE poppy seed lemon cake. Not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepadoodle View Post
    Good. I'm getting a little bored of all this waiting.

We should get India to attack Pakistan, Israel to attack Iran, Mexico to attack France (just on general principal), and we jump on Syria.

China won't mess with it's biggest export customer. Russia is too broke and weak to do much.

Let's do this already.
    They could put that on pay per view and I'd be all over it!
    Prepadoodle likes this.

Haven't really noticed anything here, but I went sort of Guano about three weeks ago with a 6 hour shopping spree that still has a few bags stacked in the bedroom floor waiting for it's integration into the inventory.

Still need to find more palatable powdered milk that's available locally though.
    PaulS likes this.
    "You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas". Davey Crockett

Banned

Was in our local martins (supermarket) the other day and only 4 cans of spam on the shelves. No Jumbo eggs. Two weeks ago it was no sugar. And if you haven't checked on prices, take a gander. they are going up every week.

I have been noticing the medical supplies have been picked thru and almost bare for the past few months..
    Check out my blog Hidden Content Also SurvivingTheBreaks on Facebook.. My radio show will be goin live next week on Hidden Content so be sure to listen out.

The October 1 witching hour does kind of scare me a little. Might be a good excuse to go buy a few more buggies full of groceries. Not a bad thing, a little prod every now and then is good.

It may have been said; I have not read all post. It seems the trend is away from cans.my guess is in less than three years can goods will be hard to find.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links