Interesting video on arming Syria
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Interesting video on arming Syria within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here's a short video everyone needs to see and share with everyone. Glenn Beck - shows exactly who our president is trying to aid in ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Interesting video on arming Syria

Here's a short video everyone needs to see and share with everyone. Glenn Beck - shows exactly who our president is trying to aid in Syria.

Glen Beck is a drunk and drug addict. That is not an ad hominem. It is a fact.

I am a republican. The people I support are Republicans. I am against arming anyone except Israel in the Middle East. The people I support support our troops especially when deployed in the Middle East.

Destroying arms in the Middle East is not arming people in the Middle East.

Therefore as a matter if fact Blen Beck is a lying, drunk and dope addict. His video gave no evidence that I; the people I support or Republicans support any Muslim in the Middle East.

Could you not see that for yourself before posting the lies od such a defective person?
    BigCheeseStick likes this.

Saw that video the other day too. IMO, there are NO good guys in Syria that we can/could back. Their fight/civil war and we need to let them have their fun to sort out any problems.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Arming the rebels would be an attractive proposition Assad's our enemy just as the rebels are. Having them bleed each other at little cost to us appears great on the surface. If we send surface to air missiles red eye strello etc. that they need to counter Assad's airforce they will use them against Assad, but eventually it will be our airliners being targeted as sure as God makes little green apples.

If Assad is our enemy why did he help us during the Iraq war? Assad is a mercilous dictator. I have seen no evidence he is a theocrat. There are good and bad people that act to our benefit. Why replace a bad person that works to our benefit with a bad person that is a terrorist?

We should stay out and let it play out.

The case to back any one faction in the region has yet to be made. It's a bad idea to get involved.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    I in no way think we should arm the Syrians or commit to any military action over there other than if they pose a direct threat to us. At that point, use some of the old nukes we've got and call it a day. But I care very little that he ate the heart and liver out of his enemy. Warriors have been doing so for centuries as a show of strength and in the thought of gaining their enemies power and soul. Am I going to do it? No. Well maybe.

But people forget where we came from. That not so long ago this pathetic, cry baby, spoiled little whiny brat society who can't live without their iPhone's now, wasn't here and it was a much more brutal world where people fought to survive in a way people now think is fantasy. It could go back to it in a blink with a crash of our technological little wonder and probably will at some point in the future. I honestly wonder if it wouldn't be better than the direction we're going now, because this world, our country especially needs a serious kick in the ass, smack of some sense and thinning of the herd.
    PalmettoTree likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzee View Post
    I in no way think we should arm the Syrians or commit to any military action over there other than if they pose a direct threat to us. At that point, use some of the old nukes we've got and call it a day. But I care very little that he ate the heart and liver out of his enemy. Warriors have been doing so for centuries as a show of strength and in the thought of gaining their enemies power and soul. Am I going to do it? No. Well maybe.

But people forget where we came from. That not so long ago this pathetic, cry baby, spoiled little whiny brat society who can't live without their iPhone's now, wasn't here and it was a much more brutal world where people fought to survive in a way people now think is fantasy. It could go back to it in a blink with a crash of our technological little wonder and probably will at some point in the future. I honestly wonder if it wouldn't be better than the direction we're going now, because this world, our country especially needs a serious kick in the ass, smack of some sense and thinning of the herd.
    Before you even maybe you better be sure your enemies are not HIV or Hep positive or you may be gaining something other than power.
    Fuzzee likes this.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    But I'll cook them first.
    retired guard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTree View Post
    If Assad is our enemy why did he help us during the Iraq war? Assad is a mercilous dictator. I have seen no evidence he is a theocrat. There are good and bad people that act to our benefit. Why replace a bad person that works to our benefit with a bad person that is a terrorist?

We should stay out and let it play out.
    We are in agreement on most of this however I found nothing indicating he helped us in Iraq. Conversely he was listed as opposing us in the UN concerning the invasion of Iraq and with financing the insurrection post invasion. Do you have an opposing source? I wasn't there so my info is simply from TV and internet news sources.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links