sharknado or sharktopus - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

sharknado or sharktopus

This is a discussion on sharknado or sharktopus within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by hawgrider What the hell is wrong with you. Do you have a OLD thread fetish? 2013 thread about nothing needs to be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: sharknado or sharktopus

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you. Do you have a OLD thread fetish? 2013 thread about nothing needs to be bumped?

And then all you write is "interesting post" WTF you need to be taken out by the barn and have your ass beat! Yeah welcome to the site you idiot!
    Albeit much more harsh than I would have put it, there does seem to be a tinge on this one. A post from 2013 with no real merit or value to begin with is resurrected into a necro-post for the sake of a meaningless editorial in the form of "Interesting post." I too find myself querying the carnal intercourse! Merely for the sake of increasing post count perhaps?
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

ted

found a lot of useful and interesting information, I am pleased to join your community!!!

Ted the Teddy Bear is smoking <///////////////> again .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Dammit Ted, is all you came prepared to do here is dig up an old thread started by BeefBallsBerry .... about a stupid movie? By the way, what ever happened to ole' Beefballs?
    Last edited by A Watchman; 12-27-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links