shtf.. is this someone's plan?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on shtf.. is this someone's plan? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I look at events in the world and wonder if some govt organisations want anarchy, mass civil unrest? It seems that there is a lot ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: shtf.. is this someone's plan?

I look at events in the world and wonder if some govt organisations want anarchy, mass civil unrest?

It seems that there is a lot of Muslim driven events, 9/11, recent bombings, soldiers getting beheaded or killed Europe, etc.

Hitler blamed Jews, made up propaganda to turn people against them, no-one cared when they were taken away.

Is the us govt doing the same with Muslims and the war on terrorism.

Was 9/11 an inside job?
    Did those boys plant the bombs at the Boston marathon?

Sorry if this touches a nerve for some, sitting safely here in New Zealand I guess it seems a bit possible.

Ok, but what if its the opposite? What if the "someone" is a group of Arabic people, Muslim in faith, and determined to restore the rules of 700 AD to this planet; and standing in their way is the hedonistic lifestyle of the evil capitalist who also defend the "satan" Israel? Would not those people want to instill "SHTF" upon that capitalist society to get it out of the way?

I do not believe 9/11 was an inside job. I think our government had chances to stop it and missed those chances just like they had chances to stop Pearl Harbor and missed them. My God there are folks in Mexico who still believe Santa Ana won at the Alamo. In fact I think there was an expose recently on how some schools in Mexico teach this.
    Moonshinedave likes this.

Ripon,

You convinced me to join the site with this post.

The Texicans lost the battle of the Alamo decisively. Almost all in the Alamo were killed while taking out about 1/3 of the mexicans involved in the battle with them.

The loss at the Alamo was made right at the battle of San Jacinto where the Texians routed the Mexicans in 20 minutes or so....with the battle cry of "Remember the Alamo". Quarter was not offered, as it wasn't in the Mexican offense against the Alamo. Santa Ana was captured and in order to secure his release, Texas was granted its freedom from Mexican armies and their rule over the land.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Evil is not a place on can find on a map...yet it does exist. To say that this group of people is evil and this other group is not. Is to deny the existence of individuality and the notion of free will. Which is also form of evil one which feed on ignorance...

Cool,
    Good statements..

Thank you for the correction on the Alamo, for what I meant to note was Santa Ana sent messengers back to Mexico City ahead of him who declared victory in Texas and to this day some schools in Mexico teach that Santa Ana actually won and that Ameica stole and has no rightful claim to the "south western" states that were once part of Mexico.

Personally they can have parts of East LA and for that I can sacrafice San Diego (nice place) j/k

Glad you want to stay - good people around.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Chris View Post
    Ripon,

You convinced me to join the site with this post.

The Texicans lost the battle of the Alamo decisively. Almost all in the Alamo were killed while taking out about 1/3 of the mexicans involved in the battle with them.

The loss at the Alamo was made right at the battle of San Jacinto where the Texians routed the Mexicans in 20 minutes or so....with the battle cry of "Remember the Alamo". Quarter was not offered, as it wasn't in the Mexican offense against the Alamo. Santa Ana was captured and in order to secure his release, Texas was granted its freedom from Mexican armies and their rule over the land.

Quote Originally Posted by felixx View Post
    i look at events in the world and wonder if some govt organisations want anarchy, mass civil unrest?
    I think we've all heard this claim over and over again in the past. I wonder what the benefits would be for a govt. To instill anarchy?

it seems that there is a lot of muslim driven events, 9/11, recent bombings, soldiers getting beheaded or killed europe, etc.
    I think you are spot-on. They are all muslim driven events.

hitler blamed jews, made up propaganda to turn people against them, no-one cared when they were taken away.
    Yes you are correct. But I think the muslim situation nowadays is completely different. The evil Islamic religion is causing the problem all over the world and many, many countries have witnessed it first hand. It is much more than one dictator convincing one nation. Muslims are convincing the entire world.
    is the us govt doing the same with muslims and the war on terrorism.

Was 9/11 an inside job? Yes it was an inside job! Inside the evil islamic religion.
    did those boys plant the bombs at the boston marathon? I think so. They were only following their Islamic teachings.

sorry if this touches a nerve for some, sitting safely here in new zealand i guess it seems a bit possible.
    Islam - one of the many faces of Satan
    Last edited by Dr. Prepper; 06-01-2013 at 06:01 AM.

..Was 9/11 an inside job?
    Did those boys plant the bombs at the Boston marathon?..
    The Boston bomber hasn't said anything like "I never dun it, i was framed".
    And Al-Qaeda admit doing 9/11 so that sinks the "inside job" conspiracy theory.

I look at events in the world and wonder if some govt organisations want anarchy, mass civil unrest?...
    These Bible verses give a good clue-
    "..many antichrists have come, this is how we know it is the last hour...the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world" (1 John 2:18/1 John 4:3)
    "To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted...nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted" (Titus 1:15)
    "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil" (Eph 6:12)

It could be called a "spiritual plague" that afflicts millions in every walk of life all over the world including our own countries. Brit newspaper columnist Garry Bushell calls them "lefty maggots".
    They know they can't get under Christianity's radar which is why they hate Christianity and will be turned into beefburgers..
    "They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
    Last edited by Lucky Jim; 06-01-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    ..I do not believe 9/11 was an inside job. I think our government had chances to stop it and missed those chances just like they had chances to stop Pearl Harbor and missed them..
    And they're currently missing their chance to stop World War Three.
    Like I've said before, the West's support for Israel makes us a terror target as "Israel's friend", we've already paid for it by getting hit with the 9/11 and London revenge attacks, and will go on paying into the future.
    Saddam and Bin Laden are gone but muslims still go along with their sentiments-
    "We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation" - Osama bin Laden to CNN in March 1997

When the muslim world gets suitcase nukes it'll really hit the fan when terror squads are put ashore in rubber boats from submarines to hit Western cities-
    "Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"-Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

Israel is a nuclear power and well able to look after herself and the West doesn't need to nanny her, so by stopping supporting her AND by pulling our troops out of Iraq/Afgh we'll make muslims hate us less and reduce the chance of WW3 before they get suitcase nukes.

Last edited by Lucky Jim; 06-01-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links