salute to ALDI - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

salute to ALDI

This is a discussion on salute to ALDI within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Aldi is a great place to shop....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: salute to ALDI

Joe

Aldi is a great place to shop.

Aldi has good German beer and seasonal treats - like the cookies and chocolates. Pretty low cost for very good quality products. Not the variety of a WallMart or a big grocery store but they do have what you need.

Compare prices on some of the items you use all the time. If you do not live close to a store but you have other business near there stop in on your way home.

One of the items they carry is Knorr pastas they are in a foil bag , quick prep one pot pasta dishes - noodles and a sauce. I use these camping all the time, they taste great and are quick to prepare ( you do have to boil water ) but you can bring it to a boil then turn stove all an put pot in a koozy to let it finish cooking rather than to continue cooking on the stove. I like everything in the Knorr product line.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    Aldi has some great stuff..

I am guessing that the stuff is good for many years... just like hormel stuff (one site said 6-8years)

aldi is a german company
    The two near us almost always have full sized turkeys on sale.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Egyas View Post
    IIRC, Aldi is a German company.

actually the brothers divided things up years ago - the US operation based out of Batavia runs pretty much independent - you can see from their inventory they still cash in on the good euro buy deals ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by turbo6 View Post
    Aldis is pretty good.

They have some good non grocery stuff every now and then too - storage bins, housewares, flashlights etc
    A while back they had 4ga 20' jumper cables for $6. something. I bought several. That was an awesome price for 6ga cables. I was at Aldis last night. Bought Beef round roast for $2.99lb, hamburger for $1.79lb and some other stuff. Freezers are awesome, they let you stock up on the really good prices.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

ALDI in Comstock Park had a no gun sign.
    We Gun Owners whined en masse. It was taken down.
    7052 likes this.

One good thing about them.. they do not have 25 varieties of anything... in most cases they have 1... well accept OJ they have pulp and no pulp and milk they have whole. 2% and skim
    Be a Berean

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links