Smokers - Page 6

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smokers

This is a discussion on Smokers within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Added note: I started at 24mg of nicotine initially. I am now at 3mg, but in a sub ohm tank which feels much smoother. My ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Smokers

Administrator

Added note: I started at 24mg of nicotine initially. I am now at 3mg, but in a sub ohm tank which feels much smoother. My next step will be to mix 0mg with the 3mg to get it a bit lower still.
    Slippy likes this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

The Good Cop

Now, if you want a price shock - in Vietnam at the PX, cigarettes were $1.50 a carton. They were rationed, only could buy 6 cartons a month to keep them off the black market.

Being at the end of the supply line, all that were available to us were Pall Mall unfiltered, and Salems.

(Of course, there were, ...ahem,... herbal alternatives that were dirt cheap too. But I wouldn't know anything about that )
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 09-23-2016 at 07:54 PM.
    Cricket, CWOLDOJAX, Auntie and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Added note: I started at 24mg of nicotine initially. I am now at 3mg, but in a sub ohm tank which feels much smoother. My next step will be to mix 0mg with the 3mg to get it a bit lower still.
    Great job Cricket! I quit smoking and went to vaping about four years ago. I am with you on the "lessor of two evils" thing. That, and I don't smell like an ashtray (I hated that).

You have done better than I have cutting back on the nicotine. I started at 24mg and am down to 8 now. Just started diluting to 6mg this week. I always keep supplies for about a year (I don't mix my own juice) but with the FDA crap going on, I bumped my stock pile to about two years and bought some pure nicotine to mix with later if needed. I am hoping to get myself down to 0mg before I run out.

Anyway! Fantastic job from another ex smoker!

Droid did it!
    Auntie, Slippy and Cricket like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

@Cricket

Cleanup on aisle 3 above^^^^^

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @Cricket

Cleanup on aisle 3 above^^^^^
    Cleanup has been completed.
    Slippy likes this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Cleanup has been completed.
    Thanks for the cleanup, I feel safer!

And on a separate note, I had a chance to read your other post above and have come to the conclusion that you are speaking on a language level at least 3 sub ohms and 0+mgs well above my simple mind! (Whatever the heck that means)

Thank God for smart women...
    Cricket likes this.

Administrator

Hahahaha! It only makes sense to folks who vape.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Thanks for the cleanup, I feel safer!

And on a separate note, I had a chance to read your other post above and have come to the conclusion that you are speaking on a language level at least 3 sub ohms and 0+mgs well above my simple mind! (Whatever the heck that means)

Thank God for smart women...
    I met a friend of a friend who had a bad reaction to vaping. He lost 30 lbs and ended up in the hospital with stomach issues....bad ones. They couldn't find jack wrong with him and did every test known to man. He paid out of pocket.

Ok so he gets better and they send him home with no explanation. He starts vaping again and almost immediately gets sick. He says every time he vapes he gets ill.

No explanation for it other than some type allergic reaction.

Location depending, how hard is it to grow your own tobacco? Is it even legal to do so?
    Operator6 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcangus View Post
    Location depending, how hard is it to grow your own tobacco? Is it even legal to do so?
    Texas, easy to grow. Easier in VA, OH, and NC. Legal in TX, as long as it's for personal consumption and not sale. That doesn't mean if an officer sees it they won't take you and the plants down for processing, as it's doubtful they will know the difference between a tobacco plant and anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links