Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Random Picture Thread

353K views 2K replies 137 participants last post by  Smitty901 
#1 ·
This is one of my favorite random Halloween shots, taken on my phone.

It was like it had my name written all over it. :tango_face_grin:

Handwriting Black-and-white Style Font Wall

See less See more
#33 ·
Maybe tomorrow, for one day, we can come together as one nation, no party lines, no hate.

Just people coming together...

View attachment 23554
People coming together would be nice. But I don't see that happening, at least anytime soon. I wish it would happen. I have places to go, things to do and people to see. I wouldn't have to worry about being ready for whatever.

The people have become addicts. They are addicted to self indulgence. They are addicted to not having to be responsible for much at all. Using the term sheep is a good metaphor. The shepherd provides all their needs and tells them what to do, where to go and how to think. People have become addicted to this level of care.

Like all addicts, they will have to hit rock bottom before things change. The question is: Where is the bottom? How far do they have to fall?

#535 · (Edited)
A picture I took when I was with the 75th during air refueling. A-10s are the most bad ass close air support aircraft in existence. It's a plane built around a gun that can rip tanks in half and has battle tested survivability. How awesome is that?

View attachment 23562
The Warthog is a menacing aircraft, it even looks mean. One of them buzzed a NG convoy that I was in---here in the States BTW--- right before Desert Storm.
I did not go to Iraq and now I wish that I had.

I saw one of these darting across the sky, on the way to an air show at MacDill AFB; an F-16. It punched through the air like it was a needle, and it looked menacing too. That was during the summer of 2016.:tango_face_smile:
View attachment 35162

#39 ·
The first picture of my dog the day I adopted him from the shelter. He was 6 months old at the time and sure seemed happy to find a home. He's a bit over 3 years old now and much larger. I'm willing to bet if anyone tried to harm me and he was around he'd have something to say about it. :)

View attachment 23586
nice dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.