Random Picture Thread - Page 101
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Random Picture Thread

This is a discussion on Random Picture Thread within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by TG Best weekend.. dog near me at all times Attachment 51314 Hmmm ..... couldn't help but notice the tanned feet on the ...

Page 101 of 216 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2157
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: Random Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    Best weekend.. dog near me at all times

Attachment 51314

Hmmm ..... couldn't help but notice the tanned feet on the gal from Serbian Country living in Canada.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

TG

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Hmmm ..... couldn't help but notice the tanned feet on the gal from Serbian Country living in Canada.
    Serbian country? lol

Serbian country? lol
    Now .... do ya really expect a Texan to know the difference between Siberia and Serbia? If so, ...... could I just claim a typo? Anyway, up there where it gets colder than I want to think about.
    TG likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

TG

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Now .... do ya really expect a Texan to know the difference between Siberia and Serbia? If so, ...... could I just claim a typo? Anyway, up there where it gets colder than I want to think about.
    LOL ok
    A Watchman likes this.

This huge spider decided to sunbathe on my beach towel, I almost wrapped myself up with him inside... ughggg

Attachment 51330
    If you had wrapped up in that towel, you would have needed it for other services: because you would have crapped yourself, and then run around screeching like a banshee. And the towel would have served as a clean-up rag, for certain deposits.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

TG

Ewwwww
    MisterMills357 likes this.

How Big Were Some Cars In The 1970's?

Attachment 51362
    I found a stock photo, and then I looked up the dimensions, because I was thinking of how big station wagons were. This car is about 19 feet long, & I am using this because I had a car like it. It was a behemoth, and I did not even know how lucky I was to have it; I could cram a 10 speed into it with ease.

The back seat laid down and the cargo space was really nice: I slept in mine, when I went on the road. I went from Fort Knox down to Tennessee or over to Missouri, and I stopped at grocery stores, to get bologna sandwich fixin's. It reminds me of a time that is gone for good, and life was better, it really was.

Today is what we have and I am a match for it; but still, I miss that station wagon, and those times.

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/ca...dra-matic.html
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 08-08-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    TG and Boss Dog like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Random Picture Thread-img_2757.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2757.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	51378

A lazy Saturday Afternoon
    SGG likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

TG

Ooooh I want one, @Camel923 ..
    Waiting forever to speak to a client in Texas, every conversation is about his old cow, can't get a word in about the actual work he needs me to do for his company...
    forget Heineken, a shot of Horilka might actually help my patience.
    Camel923 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Attachment 51362
    ...The back seat laid down and the cargo space was really nice: I slept in mine, when I went on the road. I went from Fort Knox down to Tennessee or over to Missouri, and I stopped at grocery stores, to get bologna sandwich fixin's. It reminds me of a time that is gone for good, and life was better, it really was...
    We had one when I was a wee little grasshopper, big Buick wagon. Us 3 kids would be sleeping on blanket pallets in the back while Dad drove the highways and Mom navigated.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Page 101 of 216 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links