Your thoughts on airline body scans
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Your thoughts on airline body scans within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My thoughts. I will never fly again. If they can't get something right with the metal detectors and want to look at your buttocks, then ...

My thoughts. I will never fly again. If they can't get something right with the metal detectors and want to look at your buttocks, then this is not for me. I will not travel again. My choice. Some might think its petty, but that is a part of my privacy that I don't want anyone to see. Even doctors. I know, paranoid, but that's how I feel.

Super Moderator

Re: Your thoughts on airline body scans

supposedly TSA agents are coming down with a rash of aggressive cancers lately. Common denominator? standing near body scanners.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

Not for me then, never again. I'll take my car if I want to go somewhere. Staycation is what they call it. Less stress, cheaper and boycotts this stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It's the only way I get any kind of action....bring it on!
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

I don't fly anymore. If I can't get there by car, I just don't go. It is another right of privacy that has been taken away. I can't help thinking about the elderly lady with a colostomy, that was made to strip search because they thought she was containing something in her colostomy bag. The contents of her colostomy bag identified the person that did the search.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by amym505
    I don't fly anymore. If I can't get there by car, I just don't go. It is another right of privacy that has been taken away. I can't help thinking about the elderly lady with a colostomy, that was made to strip search because they thought she was containing something in her colostomy bag. The contents of her colostomy bag identified the person that did the search.

Thats terrible! Poor woman, how embarrasing! I know that Ron Pauls son, declined to go through the pat down. Good for him! I most likely will never fly again.

Sponsored Links