Is NFL's Kaepernick An Overpaid Putz? - Page 15
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is NFL's Kaepernick An Overpaid Putz?

This is a discussion on Is NFL's Kaepernick An Overpaid Putz? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Steve40th Yes, they have been active in racism towards people of other than white. So, I am sure they werent allowed to ...

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Is NFL's Kaepernick An Overpaid Putz?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Yes, they have been active in racism towards people of other than white. So, I am sure they werent allowed to dine, drink, play or do much, etc, with Whites.
    Here is an example. I am sure there is more, due to the fact Canadians came from Europe too. R
    Racism - The Canadian Encyclopedia
    The country of Canada was formed July 1,1867. From that date forward.

I didn't say that racism doesn't exist in Canada. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Operator6 View Post

Fair enough, but many people want to say the USA had slavery for hundreds of years etc etc. When in fact , it was only about 90 years.
    So, when talking of a country, I assumed as long as there were people there claiming territory, it was fair game.
    But I truly beleive they had their issues too.
    Operator6 and Denton like this.

Banned

I don't agree what the idiot is DOING. I agree with some of what he is saying but not all of it. He's really making an ass of his team. When he's wearing that Jersey he is representing someone else. The league should step
    In and stop it if they can.

He should be allowed in his free time to say and do what's legal and anything not prohibited by his contract. He shouldn't be allowed to connect that with his team or the league in any way.

That's how I see it.

Racism is truly ugly when you see it in its raw form. Living in the Deep South, I've seen it.
    Steve40th likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Colin Kaepernick has repeatedly said to multiple news sources that his "Protest" of the National Anthem and his wearing of socks that depict Law Enforcement as Pigs is; "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

Like many of you I believe in the Freedom of a US Citizen to do what he wants within the law, so if Kaepernick does not want to stand so be it. But it is important to point out the stupidity of his "Protest". There is not another country that has bent over backwards and provided more opportunity and free things to its Black Citizens and People of Color than the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

So Colin's little"protest" shows us at least one thing about him...That he is ignorant. And at least one thing about the media...That they can control the ignorant populace.
    Has Canada ever allowed the buying and selling of people ?

Has Canada ever not allowed Black people to vote or made them sit at the back of the bus ?

Has Canada ever stopped black people from eating at a lunch counter with whites or not allowed black people to drink from a particular water fountain ?

Just curious........
    Don't know specifically about racism in Canada but I do know that it existed. Good question, I'll look into it.

Back to my point, No other country has spent the vast amount of money and provided more opportunity for the advancement of black people or hispanics. Trillions of dollars have been spent at the Federal level and thousands of programs have been offered by US corporations, dollars, opportunities and lopsided hiring practices in favor of black and hispanic Americans exist at the municipalitiy, county and state levels. Colleges/Universities also offer more opportunity to black and hispanic American's than any other country.

The United States of America is the least racist country in the World.

Banned

Robie likes this.

Thank you #22.

I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

A country that affords people, particularly the minorities, the opportunity to make millions of dollars a year for playing a child's game and he cant respect it enough to stand during the National Anthem. Hollywood and the music industry is the same. As Slippy said, no other country in the world goes to the lengths this country does to see that minorities have an equal opportunity in life. So much so that it forsakes, at times, it's own people and their rights and opportunities. Ship him and the rest of the ass wipes who are standing with him back where they came from and lets see how they are treated there. Ungrateful ingrates one and all.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

If I had the money...mega rich money...I'd offer $100,000 to any player who put this feral in the hospital with a hit.

That's the kind of guy I am.......
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

And you KNUCKYS treat the indians/eskimos fine? ROFL!!!

It's time we stand up to these people, I just heard on radio tonight the NFL is seeing a drop off on attendance, its these over paid brats right to protest, its our right to not give them our money.
    Robie likes this.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Sponsored Links