Thoughts about Boston bombings
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Thoughts about Boston bombings within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; How sad, two people dead, one an eight year old boy and they say 100+ injured. The first two bombs went off within 100 feet ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Thoughts about Boston bombings

How sad, two people dead, one an eight year old boy and they say 100+ injured. The first two bombs went off within 100 feet of each other near the finish line and and third incident at the JFK library. It sucks hearing about things like this! just in my school the other week at LSC there was a stabbing with 14 people injured. What is the world coming too...

Thoughts and Prayers to those in Boston and the Families affected
    Juggernaut likes this.

What is pissing me off is that little is known at this time but all the liberal news stations like MSNBC and the like are already saying it's Right Wing Extremest Tea Party Members.

So far it might be Right Wing Extremest or Tea Party Members, . . . but if so, . . . he's a 20 year old Saudi, . . . another one of the 66,000 little rag heads we allow to infiltrate our campuses, . . . because the deans of the schools want 7 digit salaries, . . . and the only way to get that is through higher tuition, . . . thus the flood gates are open to anyone with blood money, oil money, drug money, . . . just so it''s money.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Meangreen and rickkyw1720pf like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The person of interest is a severely burnt Saudi national. Take a look at this photo, could be something could be nothing.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...30971175_n.jpg
    Last edited by Meangreen; 04-15-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    What is pissing me off is that little is known at this time but all the liberal news stations like MSNBC and the like are already saying it's Right Wing Extremest Tea Party Members.
    Would you expect any thing different. Had this happen in the Bush years they would be saying he did it.
    Has Obama taken the Foot hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan to trial yet?
    We have been waiting sense 2009 I buried one of those soldiers still waiting for Obama justice
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Would you expect any thing different. Had this happen in the Bush years they would be saying he did it.
    Has Obama taken the Foot hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan to trial yet?
    We have been waiting sense 2009 I buried one of those soldiers still waiting for Obama justice
    Damn Straight!

I do believe this will be a home grown Muslim extremest group. Right wing extremest target federal agents and Muslim groups target innocent people. Obama said it himself, he didn't call it a terrorist attack, he called it a tragedy. A tragedy is a tornado taking out a town.
    Last edited by Meangreen; 04-15-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    inceptor and rickkyw1720pf like this.

Ah get your facts straight please as I've listened to several different networks coverage of this and the only place I've seen it called Right Wing in on an internet blog posted in another forum, with no major network saying who or what group did it. If you have other proof then post the video of it.
    Last edited by joec; 04-15-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Damn Straight!

I do believe this will be a home grown Muslim extremest group. Right wing extremest target federal agents and Muslim groups target innocent people. Obama said it himself, he didn't call it a terrorist attack, he called it a tragedy. A tragedy is a tornado taking out a town.
    I love how everyone jumps to conclusions with out a single fact on the matter at all. As for the Saudi that was badly burned he isn't a suspect but a victim according to both the Boston Police and FBI.

Damn Straight!

Thank you.

ETA: I would like to think that if homegrown, they would have enough sense to attack the govt, not civilians. I want to believe that we have not sunk that low.
    Last edited by inceptor; 04-15-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Thank you.

ETA: I would like to think that if homegrown, they would have enough sense to attack the govt, not civilians. I want to believe that we have not sunk that low.
    If it is homegrown, that does not necessarily imply that it was from the Patriot movement. It seems to me that most of the non-Muslim homegrown terror plots lately have been from the OWS hippies. Remember the OWS hippies in Cleveland a couple years ago that bought fake plastic explosive from the FBI to blow up a bridge?

joec: Since you asked, here is a clip of CNN's Security Analyst positing that it could have been Muslims or it could have been Right-Wing Extremists. Funny though, there was never a thought given to Left-Wing Extremists (like Bill Ayres).

Meangreen likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links