The UN is right in your backyard - ICLEI

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on The UN is right in your backyard - ICLEI within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I thought that I would enlighten folks that the UN has been in your back yard for some years without most of you realizing it. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The UN is right in your backyard - ICLEI

I thought that I would enlighten folks that the UN has been in your back yard for some years without most of you realizing it. ICLEI is a subsidiary of the UN whose goal is to push for "sustainability" AKA also known as Agenda 21/2030...AKA one world order. This is not fake or controversial. Their presence varies from state to state and region to region, but the list below from 3 years ago shows that they are across the U.S. This list in the link is the only U.S. partner list that I have been able to find since ICLEI pulled the list off of their own website a few years ago. If you are curious you can research how ICLEI influences local governments and California infested with them.
    Know your enemy.

Member List ? ICLEI Local Governments for Sustainability USA | Downtown Cary
    SOCOM42 and 7052 like this.

(sarcasm) Yea! (/sarcasam)

My city is on that list.

Super Moderator

I'm a little confused. Who are they and what do they do or push for?

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)
    SDF880 and RedLion like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'm a little confused. Who are they and what do they do or push for?

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus, not to be confused with the Anus' at Survivalist Board)
    Are you at all familiar with UN Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030? If not I would encourage you and others to research it. UN Agenda 21 and ICLEI by extension push for greater and greater government control of resources and people with the end goal of restricting all parts of your life. "Sustainability" is code for taking your freedoms as you are an irresponsible abuser of resources and that the elightened elite know best how you and all on the planet should live. ICLEI pushes local govt to impose restrictions on things like how you can use your land for instance. This a big problem in places like CA. The end goal of the UN is to have a much smaller world population in which all humans live in megacities and all other lands are protected. Just luck that the UN "Wild Lands" project was not passed by Congress in the early 90's. Even without it passing you are seeing more and more government control or our lands. Here is what the Wild Lands project propose.....The UN is right in your backyard - ICLEI-wildlands_map.jpg

A people without land are dependent on the state for all and not as likely to create problems.
    Slippy likes this.

Super Moderator

Mucho appreciato on the crash coarse. I do know about Agenda 21 but had never heard of ICLEI or knew what it stood for.

Seems to me they are acting much like a lobbyist and trying to influence policy. Not much we can do about that except vote out politicians that give them an ear. Most people are too busy trying to keep up with the Kardashians let alone have a grasp of what's really going on in politics.

RedLion, Coastie dad and SDF880 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Mucho appreciato on the crash coarse. I do know about Agenda 21 but had never heard of ICLEI or knew what it stood for.

Seems to me they are acting much like a lobbyist and trying to influence policy. Not much we can do about that except vote out politicians that give them an ear. Most people are too busy trying to keep up with the Kardashians let alone have a grasp of what's really going on in politics.

True to a good degree, but why the intentionally cloak and dagger? Most Americans still do not want govt to control most of their lives. Restrictions also unnecessarily impede businesses.

More info on the Wildlands project.

The Wildlands Project would set up to one-half of America into core wilderness reserves and interconnecting corridors (red), all surrounded by interconnecting buffer zones (yellow). No human activity would be permitted in the red, and only highly regulated activity would be permitted in the yellow areas. Four concerned conservative activists who now make up the board of Sovereignty International were able to find UN documentation that proved the Wildlands Project concept was to provide the basis for the UN Convention on Biological Diversity. They used this information and this map produced by Dr. Michael Coffman, editor of Discerning the Times Digest and NewsBytes and CEO of Sovereignty International, to stop the ratification of the treaty an hour before its scheduled cloture and ratification vote. (See Congressional Record S13790) Since the treaty was stopped, tens of thousands of Americans have used this map to expose environmentalist's efforts to implement this diabolical agenda piecemeal local, just as President Clinton is doing by setting aside millions of acres of public and private land. © 2000 Discerning the Times Digest and NewsBytes.
    The Wildlands Project and UN Convention on Biological Diversity Plan to Restore Biodiversity in the United States

The U.N. Agenda 21 Wildlands Project ? Taking Over America Starting With Florida

This planning for where to relocate humans in order to create the cores, corridors, and buffer zones began in the United States several decades ago. We know this because in 1994 the U.S. Senate was scheduled to ratify the Biodiversity Treaty. During that year, Dr. Michael Coffman pounded the capital with e-mails and calls, and before ratifying the Biodiversity Treaty Dr. Coffman presented a copy of the Biodiversity map to his Senator, who showed it to the Senate. The Senate Majority leader took the treaty off of the calendar and it was never ratified. Who says one person cannot make a difference!!
    LESSON 3: Wildlands Project | Agenda 21 Course
    Sasquatch likes this.

let them try to do some thing here , I am " LOCKED & LOADED " for anyone .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

They hope you are ready to fight them.. Its a way to get UN forces into the US, to quell the uprising. Its a good way to start on the population control, get rid of the people with guns
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    They hope you are ready to fight them.. Its a way to get UN forces into the US, to quell the uprising. Its a good way to start on the population control, get rid of the people with guns
    Getting guns out of our hands is part of the UN Small Arms Treaty.
    MaterielGeneral likes this.

Nice to know what direction their coming from.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links