Terrorist mass attack from within, how do you think your country would feel?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Terrorist mass attack from within, how do you think your country would feel? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok, since the title could not be as long as I wanted it to be I will ask here. How do you think your country/state ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Terrorist mass attack from within, how do you think your country would feel?

Ok, since the title could not be as long as I wanted it to be I will ask here. How do you think your country/state would feel/react if some how an all out mass attack by terrorist organizations happened and the military from your country was just about completely wiped out and the civilian population was all that was left to defend your home? I know the likely hood for that to happen for many countries around the world like the United States, is very low and practically non existent. But say that it did happen, do you think your country or state would regret it's decision to disarm the people? I am sure of one thing though, REAL terrorist organizations around the world would love nothing more than to pull off an attack like that on us "Infidels". Having all the civilized countries around the world almost completely disarmed would give them an even better opportunity to do just that. Feel free to give me your honest thoughts on what you believe the governments would feel/think or how they would react. How would you feel/think and react? I know if I were unarmed I would find a way to get a weapon and take my home back.

I would say that It is Hapenning right now, The gov't is slowly chipping away at our rights, and its happening from the inside...With my tax dollars...And your tax dollars,,,probably our 401 and all our social security..
    THIS is how I see "a reorganization of America after a serious military wipeout..
    Our government would try to mobilize and comandeer everything they could, under law of war, FEMA would demand that everyone follow their new rules...And someone has to be the top, and someone has to be the bottom...And the bottom us..
    After the initail smoke clears, beaurocrats and upper rich people that are used to being in power, will have only starving, hurt and dependant people to boss around...
    Some preppers will hold on, some groups like the Mormons will endure, there will always be sporadic groups of people that amazingly pull throu.
    It will either be long and slow, with nations fighting over us like dogs, one country planting a flag, only to get pissed on and flag replaced by another country..All the while, the small groups stuck in the middle of all this...
    Or, The U.S. will be a scorched, burned out, broken, beaten, worthless pile of land...with a few survivors eating the lts foods and living in chemsuits till they eventually die to exposure of radioactive shit...
    Or, Maybe, we could get our shit together, stop worrying about all the b.s countries that we have spent TRILLIONS of dollars helping, (with them telling us thank you, and laughing all the way to the bank), And situaute our problems here.
    Forget about dems, repubs, libs, gunowners, just be Americans for AMERICA.
    1. IF found guilty by jury of peers for gun violence, no probation, no parole, no plea bargains....Pay the price..
    2. IF found guilty of murder, pre planned, then life sentance....Short life sentance, take outside, put 2 .45 caliber bullets in brain, aftre digging your own grave. Someone will bury you.
    3. Equal taxes for everyone, no matter how much you make.. Flat tax...
    4.DRug tests for anyone recieving any benefits from anything, if they didnt pay for it, Soc. sec, retirement, things like that would be ok, But welfare, dissability, indegent fund, you fail a drug test, you lose benefits until you pass drug test, you fail second drugtest, you get no more money.
    5. Gov't officials must be accountable like everyone else.
    6. All soldiers/ everywhere, comes home, give 6 week notice, all US citizens "needing protection abroad", that all embassies and interests can stay if they want, but all US soldiers should be in US with 6 weeks.
    7.Everyone works together, the homeless stinky guy you see on the way to the movies, he gets to sleep in a bed witha shower and in exchange, instead of panhandling, he picks up trash, cleans whatever he can. The veterans, they get what they deserve- real healthcare, the same damn healthcare that congress gets. The doctors still get paid..The vets teach the young men what it really means to be "men and heros".
    8. Children arent coddled and taught tyhat everything has to be fair, that boys and girls are the same, that everyone gets a trophy...And spanked, when they do wrong, not beaten, but disciplined...
    ok I guess im done...just felt like venting

I mostly agree

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I mostly agree.

As unlikely as it is that foreign terrorists could cripple the military, if it was done then the terrorists would face an uphill battle from the citizens. With more people and guns in the general population than exist in the military I think the terrorists would find that they made a big mistake very soon after it started. During WWII both the Japanese and Germans decided not to invade the US mainland because they knew that they would not stand a chance fighting from house to house against the armed population of the USA. I believe the citizenswould very quickly organize against the common foe and the blood would run in the streets. Unfortunately there would be people on both sides feeding that river of blood but there is no way that even a large terrorist force could win.

AsteroidX likes this.

IMO destroying the Constitution piecemeal little by little is equivalent to being destroyed by foreign terrorist from the inside.

Since we now have the NATO small arms treaty and the actions of the IMF in Cyprus it is even more obvious the Globalists are working behind the scenes to make the Constitution dissapear along with our guns.

AsteroidX,
    If you really understood the constitution you would know that our rights come from being born and have nothing to do with the constitution. The Bill of Rights is in place only to remind the government that they are supposed to protect these rights andthat they have no power over them. Even if the constitution was rejected completely we still have our rights. We might have to fight for them but they still exist just as they existed before the constitution was written.
    That is the main reason the constitution set up the militia - so the people could defend themselves against a government gone berserk. The unorganized militia has not been called to duty in so long that people forget that every able-bodied person is part of that militia.
    Laws that restrict our rights are unlawful and we are not compelled to obey them. We have the right to disobey any unconstitutional laws and to resist the enforcement of those unlawful acts by our government.
    Such are the blessings of liberty.

Indeed Paul you are correct. But the BOR and the Constitution are being violated every day currently and noones doing much. I guess its just not bad enough yet. As our forefathers warned us in their Declaration of Independence such an endeavor should not be taken upon lightly without exhausting all other measures.

The Constitution says our rights come from God but that is dicing words.

I see it this way. Look at first 10 Amendments in the Constitution and look at the last few and notice the dumbing down of this sacred document.

Ok, since the title could not be as long as I wanted it to be I will ask here. How do you think your country/state would feel/react if some how an all out mass attack by terrorist organizations happened .................
    THIS is on the horizon, . . . anyone who doubts it has their head in the sand or are beyond the curve in naive thought patterns.

It is the pattern that has developed slowly but surely all around the world, . . . today, in Britain, France, and other European countries, . . . the terrorists own large tracts of land and large tracts of cities, . . . they just don't go by the name of terrorist. Most call them moslems, or muslims, rag-heads, camel jockeys, . . . it's all the same, . . .

Their manifesto is to first become a viable % of the community, . . . demand services and support, . . . then begin to cause uprisings and trouble, . . . all under the guise of being unduly disrespected.

The day will come when the Israeli, . . . Iraqi, . . . Afghani, . . . and Pakistan type bombings will become common place here, . . .

Those sub-human knuckle draggers don't know anything else.

If you doubt it, . . . read up on what happened on 9/11/2001.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Dwight,
    There is little truth in your post and what is there is hidden behind your bigotry.
    I know a few muslims and they are very good people, family oriented and good friends. There is less in them that is "sub-human" than there is in you.
    It is never a good idea (at least around me) to attempt to harshly judge an entire race or religion because of the acts of a few fanatics.
    This is not a personal attack but just a comment that, in my book, the comments you made are reprehensible. At the very least you labled yourself as the same kind of fanatic as the individuals that you are ranting about.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links