are we terrorist ? really? - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

are we terrorist ? really?

This is a discussion on are we terrorist ? really? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Meangreen I don't know but I will find out. It was often mentioned during the Vietnam war between those who went, the ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: are we terrorist ? really?

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    I don't know but I will find out.
    It was often mentioned during the Vietnam war between those who went, the Winter Soldiers; and those who ran away, the Sunshine Patriots.
    Meangreen likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The Good Cop

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
    Thomas Paine
    Dec 19, 1776
    The "American Crisis" pamphlet
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 03-27-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Inor likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one: for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer. Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built upon the ruins of the bowers of paradise. For were the impulses of conscience clear, uniform and irresistibly obeyed, man would need no other lawgiver; but that not being the case, he finds it necessary to surrender up a part of his property to furnish means for the protection of the rest; and this he is induced to do by the same prudence which in every other case advises him, out of two evils to choose the least. Wherefore, security being the true design and end of government, it unanswerably follows that whatever form thereof appears most likely to ensure it to us, with the least expense and greatest benefit, is preferable to all others.

This carries a lot of weight as well.
    Inor likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Billions of Bullets and Thousands of MRAPs, Oh My

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links