Super Low Priced Holsters - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Super Low Priced Holsters

This is a discussion on Super Low Priced Holsters within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Not a fan either. It would just get thrown into the BIN with the others. Although as said, if need be......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Super Low Priced Holsters

Not a fan either.

It would just get thrown into the BIN with the others.
    Although as said, if need be...

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    I'm a believer after many different holsters, you spend good money on a pistol, than give it a good holster. Nylon works, but you get what you pay for. If you want nylon than look towards a Safariland, or Accumold, or a Serpa or Fobus. I like leather for CCW holsters, just like leather belts, but nylon is great for a duty or outdoor rig since it takes a beating real well and doesn't look or get as beat up as a leather does. It's not effected by moisture either. Sure you can treat leather belts and holsters, but there still not like synthetic. Tagua makes a nice holster for a good price for anyone looking for a good leather holster. For shtf too, you can get Bianchi M12's for a pretty good price if you look on Ebay and for old issue gear or surplus deals. Accumolds 7105's aren't that expensive either and are a great holster with a thumbstrap and a fast draw.

Amazon.com: accumold

TAGUA GUN LEATHER

Amazon.com: Tagua
    Last edited by Fuzzee; 03-09-2013 at 02:48 PM.

I have to say... Uncle Mike never let me down. I have a small one for my .40 and a big one for my .357. It takes the .22 as well.

I'd never call it high tech, high quality, or duty gear, but both holsters have served me very well. For the money you really can't complain.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Walmart in Peoria has a good stock of 12ga, .40 and .45 auto ammo right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I tried a few cheaper Uncle Mikes they are in the bad Idea box.
    lol!!! i have several of those boxes!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links