All This Talk On Orlando, Nobody Meantions Chicago - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

All This Talk On Orlando, Nobody Meantions Chicago

This is a discussion on All This Talk On Orlando, Nobody Meantions Chicago within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by beach23bum willing to bet all are hand guns and not AR-15s Chicago had a shooting this weekend with an "assault rifle" as ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: All This Talk On Orlando, Nobody Meantions Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by beach23bum View Post
    willing to bet all are hand guns and not AR-15s

Chicago had a shooting this weekend with an "assault rifle" as per the media - made a big point about it - rare - very rare usage among the 1,000s of shooting incidents yearly - too bulky .... there's plenty of long guns of all types - taken out of cars on occasion - but majority are kept indoors ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Banned

In Alabama you need a permit to carry a loaded pistol in your vehicle.

Let me rephrase........ Local Sheriff charges you 25.00 to carry a loaded pistol in your vehicle.

Let me rephrase....... Local Sheriff charges you 25.00 to defend yourself.

Let me rephrase....... Local Sheriff infringes on my right to bear arms.

Long guns are free to carry without permit.......

I think I'm going to start carrying a secured AR in my vehicle as a show of protest.
    Slippy and SGT E like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddcaliber View Post
    Could not have said it better! Chicago is not a gun free zone it's a combat zone.
    I have spent my ENTIRE life in the shadow of Shitcago. Calling it a combat zone is an insult to combat zones. We have higher causality reports coming out of Shitcago then we did from Iraq for Crom's sake!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Think about the dynamics in the inner city black neighborhoods. Over 75% of the births are out of wedlock. Many black women give birth to multiple children fathered by multiple men. The probability of the next generation having sex and producing a child with an unknown (half or even full) sibling is high.

That cannot be good. No wonder these inbred animals are killing each other.
    That's Hellinous politica at it's finest. If we ACTUALLY arrested blacks when they committed crimes (like the stats in Shitcago show) then prison's would be 80% black. Here in Hellinois, we just claim that the crime laws "disproportionately impact the poor black community", and they start letting them out of jail for fear of lawsuits. Or they simply don't arrest them or the department will get labeled as racist. etc, etc, etc.

Tjhis is old news here in the Democratik People's Republik of Hellinois, and it's functional capitol Shitcago.

In a small town I am from (no longer live there) my uncle always said "the Black/Mexican population is at the local jail. This was coming from a retired sheriff officer... lol

Retired Moderator

Lets face it everyone expects murders in and around Chicago, it isn't news worthy. I think that says a lot about our society and mainstream media. Orlando on the other hand is supposed to be the land of rainbows, unicorns and mickey mouse. There is not supposed to be a mass murder in that area.

Society is at a point where if you arrest black men, you are a racists or planted evidence. Until society demands that everyone is punished for wrongdoing it will just get worse.

Last time I was in Chicago, the downtown area was so clean and seemed so safe. On the way home we took a wrong turn and WOW, the car doors were locked the gun was taken out of the glove box and my husband said, 'don't look at anyone or anything, look straight ahead". Obviously we made it out alive, the vehicle however, needed to be washed because of the beverage cans thrown at it.

Parents need to take responsibility, and teach their children respect, and morals. That is not happening anymore, Well behaved, moral, and contributing to society is a thing of the past for the majority of children now. Woohoo these sniveling, the world owes me everything, temper tantrum throwing brats, lets settle this with a gun, will be our leaders in a few years.
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie View Post
    Lets face it everyone expects murders in and around Chicago, it isn't news worthy. I think that says a lot about our society and mainstream media. Orlando on the other hand is supposed to be the land of rainbows, unicorns and mickey mouse. There is not supposed to be a mass murder in that area.

Society is at a point where if you arrest black men, you are a racists or planted evidence. Until society demands that everyone is punished for wrongdoing it will just get worse.

Last time I was in Chicago, the downtown area was so clean and seemed so safe. On the way home we took a wrong turn and WOW, the car doors were locked the gun was taken out of the glove box and my husband said, 'don't look at anyone or anything, look straight ahead". Obviously we made it out alive, the vehicle however, needed to be washed because of the beverage cans thrown at it.

Parents need to take responsibility, and teach their children respect, and morals. That is not happening anymore, Well behaved, moral, and contributing to society is a thing of the past for the majority of children now. Woohoo these sniveling, the world owes me everything, temper tantrum throwing brats, lets settle this with a gun, will be our leaders in a few years.
    I've taken a wrong turn or two myself and its an eye opener. I didn't have a experience like yours but its awful easy to see how things can get out of control in a hurry and why big city police need military gear, armored vehicles, and lots of tear gas.

Whats even more amazing to me is all the rich white kids that think they want to be ghetto and live in the ghetto.

As far as those ghetto rats are concerned, be it in LA, Chicago, Philly and others, let them kill each other off, who cares, I sure as hell don't.

The more they exterminate themselves, the less there will be to loot pillage and plunder in this world and less to deal with in a SHTF situation.

No, I don't care about their mothers or siblings either,

why should I? they sure as hell don't care about the kids, we won't even talk about the sperm donors involved in the calving process.

They run the streets like rabid dogs, have zero social values, and everything they do evolves around some type of crime.

Coming back from California in December 1965, pulled of the road to rest and get gas,

both of us were leaning against the windows half asleep when a cop banged on the window.

I turned to look and the cop yelled to his partners, "they're alive!"

Rolled the window down, cop ask what we were doing there, I told him, he asked "do you know where the hell you are?"

I told him no, he said the south side of Chicago, I just looked at him dumb like, he asked if that meant anything to me and I said no.

Told me "get on the expressway, right now! and don't stop till I was 20 miles outside the city."

All that time I was sitting on a S&W combat masterpiece, loaded.

We left, further on got gas and did not stop until we crossed the international bridge, on my way to Hamilton to visit relatives.

So the shit with the ghetto rats has been ongoing for five decades to me.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 06-21-2016 at 06:34 PM.
    Slippy and 7052 like this.

Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    As far as those ghetto rats are concerned, be it in LA, Chicago, Philly and others, let them kill each other off, who cares, I sure as hell don't.

The more they exterminate themselves, the less there will be to loot pillage and plunder in this world and less to deal with in a SHTF situation.

No, I don't care about their mothers or siblings either,

why should I? they sure as hell don't care about the kids, we won't even talk about the sperm donors involved in the calving process.

They run the streets like rabid dogs, have zero social values, and everything they do evolves around some type crime.
    Don't hold back, tel us how you really feel
    Hidden Content
    Remain calm, All is well

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie View Post
    Don't hold back, tel us how you really feel
    Auntie, would you like me to lie or be PC??? Not my style.

PC makes you think you are the only one who thinks a certain way, and you must be wrong.

Funny even DENTON has your opinion of me.

Go back and read the edit, will give you an idea where my opinion had its second epiphany.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links