Terror in Florida - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terror in Florida

This is a discussion on Terror in Florida within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by New guy 101 This attack...on a openly Gay bar is not an expressed attack on Christianity... since that lifestyle is considered sinful ...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Terror in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by New guy 101 View Post
    This attack...on a openly Gay bar is not an expressed attack on Christianity... since that lifestyle is considered sinful by Christians
    You know. It is entirely possible to love Jesus and be a Christian and not think what other people do is a sin. I do it all the time.
    Mish likes this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Interesting, CAIR is out right now babbling about the hit, disclaiming any izslimic tie, calling the shooter and others an aberration.
    I think, seeing this is the first time they have spoken out, they are really worried about a backlash against them and the rest of their trash.
    Not enough killed yet, there will be a saturation point, lash back will be devastating.
    Let hildabeast in and the blood will flow, they may even pay her for access to the US to kill us.
    She may even sell them nukes, with her anything has a price.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post
    You know. It is entirely possible to love Jesus and be a Christian and not think what other people do is a sin. I do it all the time.
    I agree to an extent. But loving the sinner is different than ignoring the sins. Our own sins should be examined first, though. I don't hate them or anyone else. But I can care for them as friends and still see them as good people without denying that some of their behavior is sinful. Same with my own actions (although not the same sins ).

I agree with the zero tolerance policy as far as terrorists are concerned. Torture them when captured, and send pieces of them to their families.
    Ok maybe that's extreme, but I do think we should be tough and have balls to stop this stuff
    Last edited by essdub; 06-12-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    GTGallop and stevekozak like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I am by no way an astute man when it comes to the bible. So I ask for my own benefit here and not to make a point. Is there a passage in the new testament, particularly one where Jesus is quoted and calls homosexuality a sin? All of the references I see are old testament. Just looking for New Testament support on the matter.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Close the borders. Deport em all. Though a good first step is not to sell guns to folks like this...
    Urinal Cake likes this.

I am by no way an astute man when it comes to the bible. So I ask for my own benefit here and not to make a point. Is there a passage in the new testament, particularly one where Jesus is quoted and calls homosexuality a sin? All of the references I see are old testament. Just looking for New Testament support on the matter.
    Not Jesus that I can remember. But in several places Paul mentioned it to churches. Not in a condemning way, but to remind them that they turned away from such behavior and are now expected to set a better example.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post
    That is exactly what I am getting at!! Islam is like a wound that has been allowed to fester because of this BS libtard POTUS we have in the WH, now its a really big problem that is not going away without a lot, and I mean a lot of bloodshed on both sides! And Yep, I am awake. Dangit Slip we are on the same side of the fence here.
    My bad

Cant help but think the nice cops did not follow the Active Shooter protocol on this situation. They seem to have treated it is a hostage situation while the bad guy was busy killing folks. Overtones of the inaction at Columbine.
    Urinal Cake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    Trump will get a lot of mileage from this for sure...
    AS HE SHOULD Obama/Cliton will want to ban guns rather than admit RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST want to kill you right here in the U.S.A.
    Dubyagee likes this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Try reading Romans, 1 Corinthians and Jude.

The OT sins designated as abominations onto Father didn't change. What did change is that now, the homosexual has a way out of the punishment, just like everyone else.

Of course, the only thing today's big news item has to do with Christianity is the lack of it. What Islam brings the homosexual is not salvation, but brutal death.
    Slippy, essdub, GTGallop and 3 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links