Terror in Florida - Page 10

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terror in Florida

This is a discussion on Terror in Florida within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; You can spot the progressives in this thread. This event will be used to further lefty agendas and then dropped....

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Terror in Florida

You can spot the progressives in this thread.

This event will be used to further lefty agendas and then dropped.
    Urinal Cake and stevekozak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Cant help but think the nice cops did not follow the Active Shooter protocol on this situation. They seem to have treated it is a hostage situation while the bad guy was busy killing folks. Overtones of the inaction at Columbine.
    THIS!!! ^^^^^^ Sounds ALOT like Columbine doesn't it?
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by turbo6 View Post
    Close the borders. Deport em all. Though a good first step is not to sell guns to folks like this...
    Most are here on student visas and many are here on expired visas

Cant help but think the nice cops did not follow the Active Shooter protocol on this situation. They seem to have treated it is a hostage situation while the bad guy was busy killing folks. Overtones of the inaction at Columbine.
    What happened with the Cop that was working there? Was he the 1st one out? Why did they hesitate in swatting the place even though the gunfire continued while they stood outside doing nothing?
    Fear of inhaling all that Amyl Nitrate? Look that one up, VERY popular amongst Gay men.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

It must be pretty nice to judge his action from the comfort of your couch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    stowlin likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

I don't care what "sins" the victims supposedly committed. Nobody deserves to be gunned down like they did here or in Paris or anywhere else in the world where these assholes operate. Maybe this will be the wake up call America needs that there are bad people out there that want nothing more than to hurt and kill American citizens.
    stowlin, Denton, turbo6 and 4 others like this.

Oh and another thing, how does one get flagged to the point where the FBI interviews you TWICE and nothing happens?
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    Oh and another thing, how does one get flagged to the point where the FBI interviews you TWICE and nothing happens?
    You can take it to the bank that we are being monitored
    SOCOM42 and T-Man 1066 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post
    You know. It is entirely possible to love Jesus and be a Christian and not think what other people do is a sin. I do it all the time.
    I think we all sin...and I do not place any one sin greater than another...I simply stated what the Bible states...if you espouse that the bible doesn't call it a sin then I would question your understanding of it...but can you believe in Jesus and not judge...absolutely and I try not to.

The response was driven by a comment that this particular attack was an attack on Christianity...which it was not. Sure many folks there could have been Christians...but the attack was on Western Culture....and more importantly the fact we don't follow ISLAM.

Let's not turn this thread into a Christianity debate its about an attack on our shores by an Islamic terrorist, native born, with all of our rights...and possibly another casualty of the if you were born here, even though your parents are not citizens, you are one automatically.

Its about the reversal of the trend to assimilate, were as now the key word is Diversity....how's that diversity working out for us now?
    Last edited by New guy 101; 06-12-2016 at 07:50 PM.

I don't care what "sins" the victims supposedly committed. Nobody deserves to be gunned down like they did here or in Paris or anywhere else in the world where these assholes operate. Maybe this will be the wake up call America needs that there are bad people out there that want nothing more than to hurt and kill American citizens.
    Some of you folks really do seem like leftists...you grab one word out of a paragraph and start harping a point that had nothing to do with why the word was used.

Nowhere...Nowhere....did anyone say they where sinners and deserved to be gunned down...nowhere did I refer to them as sinners. I said...the Christianity teaches that homosexual behavior is sinful, so saying the attack on a Gay club was an attack on Christianity was wrong.

If you want to debate the merits of sin..start another thread...but try not to convolute this one with arguments inferred but not presented. This thread is about those victims and that heinous crime and his evil beliefs.
    T-Man 1066 and stevekozak like this.

Hell he worked for a DHS contractor. Perhaps DHS's vetting process is just about as screwed up as that for immigration
    essdub likes this.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links