For all the Scots and Irish
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on For all the Scots and Irish within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; A friend of mine posted this. I thought it was classic...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: For all the Scots and Irish

A friend of mine posted this. I thought it was classic

For all the Scots and Irish-whiskey.png
    Slippy, bigwheel, Denton and 8 others like this.
    Be a Berean

You know the'es whiskey and that stuff the scots try and pass off.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.

We Scots use Whiskey to degrease items. Scotch is the only thing to sip and savor.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like there is fixing to be a retular old Donnie around here. Everybody knows sipping whiskey needs to be be Kentucky Straight Sour Mash. Scotch is for Doctors..lawyers and assorted other sissies. Black hookers like it with milk over ice. That aint bad if a person never tried it.
    Slippy, SGT E and Quip like this.

You guys do know that Irish Whiskey and Scotch are produced in USA American made but used Bourbon barrels right?

https://www.bruichladdich.com/articl...ourbon-barrels

Answers to 10 essential scotch whisky questions (part one) « TaylorEason.com: Wine, Food and Recipes

My Kentucky Bourbon has first turn in new perfection of mother nature and fire charred American Oak.... Before they make all your Irish / Scotch urine samples!

You guys do know that Irish Whiskey and Scotch are produced in USA American made but used Bourbon barrels right?

The Life of a Whiskey Barrel | Cool Material

Answers to 10 essential scotch whisky questions (part one) « TaylorEason.com: Wine, Food and Recipes

My Kentucky Bourbon has first turn in new perfection of mother nature and fire charred American Oak.... Before they make all your Irish / Scotch urine samples!

Damn...Too much Bourbon already...

I am pretty sure that I have Scot and Irish in me, my mother looked like a snapshot of Irish women. Anyway, I am from West Virginia, and it is as thick as gravy with them.

I sort of look... OK, I don't look Irish... but I am ready to start drinking whiskey again. It has been 40 years since I did, and I have pains!
    I have been to the Capitol of Booze, Louisville, and I loved the place.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 06-11-2016 at 01:45 PM.

"Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rhy whiskey I cry,
    If I don't get rye whiskey I surely will die."

Quote Originally Posted by SGT E View Post

The Life of a Whiskey Barrel | Cool Material

Sounds reasonable to me Sir. The story I got was they use used Bourbon Barrels to make Scotch and used Scotch Barrels to make Irish Whiskey or is that Whisky maybe? I love a shot of St. Brendas in some black coffee. They are supposed to use Irish Whiskey in that. The Best seller pretty sure is Baileys uses vodka for the ethanol ration. That just dont seem fair..but it tastes pretty good too. I have a grand prize winning recipe on how to make the stuff at home using canned milk and Scotch if anybody wants to try the DIY thing. Also tastes good with white dog moonshine if you happen to have any. Dont get too crazy on the proof or it will curdle the milk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links