Trump University - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump University

This is a discussion on Trump University within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Seneca Just saying... Donald Trump Is Correct To Hit ?La Raza? Judge For Latino Identity Politics - Breitbart His buddy owns that ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Trump University

Super Moderator

His buddy owns that "news" site...just sayin
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Yes friends of trump own briebart and the lawyers appointed by the laraza judge paid $450k for a Clinton speech! Trump is just fighting fire with fire and we are use to seeing garden hoses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Denton and Slippy like this.

Is there any country we, as American citizens, can move to, set up residents, work and declare ourselves citizens of that country without any paperwork or permission from that country?
    The liberal media, which is almost all, have painted Trump as a anti Latino person, which the average uninformed is more than eager to lap up. What Trump wants to halt is open borders allowing illegals into this country and send the ones already in this country back and allow them to enter this country legally.
    Last edited by Moonshinedave; 06-07-2016 at 08:19 AM.
    Denton, Slippy and stowlin like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

More evidence that Trump may be correct in his assertion that this judge has an agenda;
    Judge, law firm bringing Trump U case both tied to La Raza
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0
    Seneca, Sasquatch and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    The person who wrote the article is a civil rights attorney, I thought he made a couple of good points, especially about Justice Scalia excusing himself from participating in hearing cases on issues that he was biased about.
    Mish likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    More evidence that Trump may be correct in his assertion that this judge has an agenda;
    Judge, law firm bringing Trump U case both tied to La Raza
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0
    Both the law firm AND the judge are tied to an organization dedicated to overthrowing conquering the western part of the U.S. and killing all white people over the age of 16?

Yeah, the fault is all Trump's.
    Sasquatch, Slippy, stowlin and 1 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Speaking of La Raza, Bernie is running an ad in CA where you see a hispanic with his arms crossed. As the camera pans toward him he opens his arms to reveal his T-shirt reads "Viva La Raza". He then smirks and points two fingers on his hand downward. I've lived with these animals long enough to know that is a gang sign that means "what are you gonna do about it".

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus)
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Speaking of La Raza, Bernie is running an ad in CA where you see a hispanic with his arms crossed. As the camera pans toward him he opens his arms to reveal his T-shirt reads "Viva La Raza". He then smirks and points two fingers on his hand downward. I've lived with these animals long enough to know that is a gang sign that means "what are you gonna do about it".

Yes, they are indeed animals. The lamestream media is once again trying real hard to make some evil out of good and good out of evil. I've said this before, one of the most serious threats we have to what is left of the once great Republic the USA is immigration. There is a concerted effort to take down what is left of the US by other shathole countries in the world.

Notice I said IMMIGRATION, not ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. It is my firm belief that anyone coming to the US today is here to assist in bringing the US to her knees.

The intent of immigrants and immigration that happened for years in the US does not apply today.

My plan;

Shut down the borders completely and stop ALL immigration for 10 years. Deport any illegals that are found in the US as they are found.

I guarantee that in 10 years we will see a lot of our problems eliminated.
    Sasquatch, Denton and stowlin like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Yes, they are indeed animals. The lamestream media is once again trying real hard to make some evil out of good and good out of evil. I've said this before, one of the most serious threats we have to what is left of the once great Republic the USA is immigration. There is a concerted effort to take down what is left of the US by other shathole countries in the world.

Notice I said IMMIGRATION, not ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. It is my firm belief that anyone coming to the US today is here to assist in bringing the US to her knees.

The intent of immigrants and immigration that happened for years in the US does not apply today.

My plan;

Shut down the borders completely and stop ALL immigration for 10 years. Deport any illegals that are found in the US as they are found.

I guarantee that in 10 years we will see a lot of our problems eliminated.
    I didn't want to be that way but my hand has been forced. I agree, all immigration should be stopped until we can sort the mess out and fix it. Just like a piece of heavy machinary, if we keep letting it go it will break down completely and be beyond repair. Shut it down, wait the 10 years (as you suggested) and during that time dismantle and fix it. After that we can re-open for business.

Slippy and Denton like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Well I don't think tax payers lost anything on trump u. But they did on Hillary U. It looks like $55 million in tax payer funds were sent to a private school that paid billyboy 16 million over the same period.
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-million-back/
    Last edited by stowlin; 06-07-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links