Who The UCLA Shooter Really Was
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Who The UCLA Shooter Really Was within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Remember how a BOLO was issued for a white male when the UCLA shooting occurred? That wasn't the case. Not surprising as we have learned ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Who The UCLA Shooter Really Was

Super Moderator

Remember how a BOLO was issued for a white male when the UCLA shooting occurred? That wasn't the case. Not surprising as we have learned to expect that.

Did you know there's more to the cover-up?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/0...ters-religion/

Heads up before you go pilfering through the site. I know the lady who is behind the site. She is very driven that people not only know the truth about Islam but believes very graphic pictures help drive home the point. So, with that being said, use caution when digging through the archives.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Some of us figured that out when we saw the name and picture. Thanks for the courage to post it.
    SOCOM42, Slippy and Denton like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Remember how a BOLO was issued for a white male when the UCLA shooting occurred? That wasn't the case. Not surprising as we have learned to expect that.

Did you know there's more to the cover-up?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/0...ters-religion/

Heads up before you go pilfering through the site. I know the lady who is behind the site. She is very driven that people not only know the truth about Islam but believes very graphic pictures help drive home the point. So, with that being said, use caution when digging through the archives.
    I am continually disgusted by the media and their protection of muslimes and others in the protected class. Thanks Denton
    SOCOM42, Denton and Gridrebel like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

In the beginning - at the dawn of commercial radio and television....

The public airwaves are a finite but renewable resource. Finite because there are only so many frequencies, but renewable because you only borrow them. So the Federal government put some rules and guidelines in place to keep people that borrow public air waves from abusing the privilege and rotting our brains. Thus was born the P.I.C.O.N. requirement.

Broadcasters must broadcast some material of value other than entertainment.

Public
    Information
    Convenience
    Or
    Necessity

At first the television stations hated the idea. They had to give up air time, production dollars, and studio space to produce the news. They couldn't sell advertising to soap companies because they thought no one wants to hear about our worlds problems.

But some salty old dogs came over from news paper and helped birth the first generation of reporters that were exclusively television reporters - Men like Cronkite and Reasoner. In the beginning the news was pure and untainted. Journalistic integrity was high. There were laws in place to keep it that way. Laws that levied heavy penalties for slander, sedition, and liable.

The only one defense was a rule called "in the heat of the moment" that allowed a reporter to cover his butt if necessary and the way it was intend was for honest mistakes. Example - When the Hindenburg went down the initial live broadcast contained the explanation that "all of the hydrogen was burning" when in essence what you see in the Hindenburg disaster is diesel kerosene to fuel the fans that move the ship. All of the hydrogen burned in an invisible poof that lasted maybe 3 to 5 seconds and set the diesel on fire. But you can't hold that guy responsible for not busting out a scientific explanation of molecular thermo-dynamics while a giant flaming airship is falling on him and people are jumping to their death on fire. THAT is a "heat of the moment" mistake. A small irrelevant detail that required a deeper expertise to understand than a common man would have and no one was harmed by it. That is exempt from Sedition, Slander, and Liable.

Now a days commercialized news is so sanitized and filtered and edited that it is worthless. You can have a guy on camera shoot another guy in the face and they have to refer to him as the "alleged" shooter but if hes a Muslim, they can make that fact disappear in a sea of other erroneous details with out consequence. If I was a wealthy man I'd spend every last dollar I had suing the news companies beck to their roots. Remind them where they came from and what a privilege it is to use our nations public airwaves.
    They need to start showing the people some respect.
    Denton, Michael_Js, essdub and 3 others like this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Very interesting. Thanks.

The Media protects Islam like Obama....oh yeah, his Muslim faith.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.
    GTGallop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post
    In the beginning - at the dawn of commercial radio and television....

The public airwaves are a finite but renewable resource. Finite because there are only so many frequencies, but renewable because you only borrow them. So the Federal government put some rules and guidelines in place to keep people that borrow public air waves from abusing the privilege and rotting our brains. Thus was born the P.I.C.O.N. requirement.

Broadcasters must broadcast some material of value other than entertainment.

Public
    Information
    Convenience
    Or
    Necessity

At first the television stations hated the idea. They had to give up air time, production dollars, and studio space to produce the news. They couldn't sell advertising to soap companies because they thought no one wants to hear about our worlds problems.

But some salty old dogs came over from news paper and helped birth the first generation of reporters that were exclusively television reporters - Men like Cronkite and Reasoner. In the beginning the news was pure and untainted. Journalistic integrity was high. There were laws in place to keep it that way. Laws that levied heavy penalties for slander, sedition, and liable.

The only one defense was a rule called "in the heat of the moment" that allowed a reporter to cover his butt if necessary and the way it was intend was for honest mistakes. Example - When the Hindenburg went down the initial live broadcast contained the explanation that "all of the hydrogen was burning" when in essence what you see in the Hindenburg disaster is diesel kerosene to fuel the fans that move the ship. All of the hydrogen burned in an invisible poof that lasted maybe 3 to 5 seconds and set the diesel on fire. But you can't hold that guy responsible for not busting out a scientific explanation of molecular thermo-dynamics while a giant flaming airship is falling on him and people are jumping to their death on fire. THAT is a "heat of the moment" mistake. A small irrelevant detail that required a deeper expertise to understand than a common man would have and no one was harmed by it. That is exempt from Sedition, Slander, and Liable.

Now a days commercialized news is so sanitized and filtered and edited that it is worthless. You can have a guy on camera shoot another guy in the face and they have to refer to him as the "alleged" shooter but if hes a Muslim, they can make that fact disappear in a sea of other erroneous details with out consequence. If I was a wealthy man I'd spend every last dollar I had suing the news companies beck to their roots. Remind them where they came from and what a privilege it is to use our nations public airwaves.
    Well said Sir, well said.

Super Moderator

Why is the fact that he might have been a Muslim even a thing in this case?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Why is the fact that he might have been a Muslim even a thing in this case?
    Why? Ask those who work diligently to cover up that fact.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links