Bad Teacher! Gorgeous, Frisky And Pregnant! - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bad Teacher! Gorgeous, Frisky And Pregnant!

This is a discussion on Bad Teacher! Gorgeous, Frisky And Pregnant! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Poster model for pedophilia. It is not just the creepy old guys in trench coats. Now that secularism has declared that homosexuality is to be ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Bad Teacher! Gorgeous, Frisky And Pregnant!

Poster model for pedophilia. It is not just the creepy old guys in trench coats. Now that secularism has declared that homosexuality is to be just like traditional family, trans genders can ogle your women at leisure, it is only natural that liberals want to have our children used sexually. When as a society are we going to not just say no but HELL NO!!!!?????
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The whole damn world has gone bat $**t crazy
    Camel923, SDF880, Slippy and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by essdub View Post
    The whole damn world has gone bat $**t crazy
    Just saw the commercial for the first time. I figured a transgender reality TV show would happen sooner than later. TLC has a new show coming about a teen age "chick with a dick" and how terrible people are to "her".
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

well in my book if you a chck with a dick, then your not a chick.
    I say hell no all the time.
    oops

The morals of the world have definitely gone down the toilet.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

She's gorgeous some say? No she's sadly been led down he wrong road and now she is simply sick and engulfed in darkness. Only she can find her way out. Stay away.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Yes she is gorgeous......and dangerous.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Come on fellas, we all know only white men can be pedophiles! This poor helpless but strong independent citizen is a victim! Yes, white privilege and Judeo-Christian ethics strike again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Yes indeed^^^

A crazy mentally ill pedophile for sure.
    Minor technicality here but a "pedophile" is someone who prefers "pre-pubescent" children. He was 13, and a only shy of 14 by a few months. Not yet a grown ass man, and not yet able to give consent. So technically this is really only statutory rape because of the age gap. Still enough to get her on the RSO list and in prison for a while but she has a career in movies when she gets out.

I'd like to see the picture of the kid too. At that age guys come in two flavors: a goofy and uncoordinated mess, or a child in a new mans body. I had a full blown Super Trooper mustache by the time I was 14. Grew it in the summer and shaved it for school. I was buying tobacco for friends at 12 and getting booze at 16 when I could drive. Thank God all of my teachers were old and ooooooooogly! Cause I was high on an uncontrolable testosterone wave and would have nailed the crap out of this lady if I had the chance.
    Operator6 and Prepared One like this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post
    Minor technicality here but a "pedophile" is someone who prefers "pre-pubescent" children. He was 13, and a only shy of 14 by a few months. Not yet a grown ass man, and not yet able to give consent. So technically this is really only statutory rape because of the age gap. Still enough to get her on the RSO list and in prison for a while but she has a career in movies when she gets out.

I'd like to see the picture of the kid too. At that age guys come in two flavors: a goofy and uncoordinated mess, or a child in a new mans body. I had a full blown Super Trooper mustache by the time I was 14. Grew it in the summer and shaved it for school. I was buying tobacco for friends at 12 and getting booze at 16 when I could drive. Thank God all of my teachers were old and ooooooooogly! Cause I was high on an uncontrolable testosterone wave and would have nailed the crap out of this lady if I had the chance.
    I was basically a grown man when I was 14. 5'10 and 175 pounds. If she was willing, you couldn't have kept me off her.......
    GTGallop and Prepared One like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links