Interesting SHOPGOODWILL finds - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Interesting SHOPGOODWILL finds

This is a discussion on Interesting SHOPGOODWILL finds within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Do you have a facebook page? If so, you are supporting one of the most liberal, anti-gun, NWO, pro-immigration, pro-LGBT, and whacko companies in existence. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Interesting SHOPGOODWILL finds

Do you have a facebook page? If so, you are supporting one of the most liberal, anti-gun, NWO, pro-immigration, pro-LGBT, and whacko companies in existence.

To a lesser degree, you also do so by using Google, buying Apple or Intel products, shopping at Target, and many, many others. You can't avoid them anymore.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SittingElf View Post
    Do you have a facebook page? If so, you are supporting one of the most liberal, anti-gun, NWO, pro-immigration, pro-LGBT, and whacko companies in existence.

To a lesser degree, you also do so by using Google, buying Apple or Intel products, shopping at Target, and many, many others. You can't avoid them anymore.

to EVERYONE with these boycotting reasons:

you can find any number of reasons NOT to buy from a company - there isn't a single company that has totally clean hands if you start compiling & subjecting them to the "boycott" list .... pick YOUR battles and feel free to battle them all you want - but dinging & derailing a guy's posting because you supposedly have a problem with a charity organization selling merchandise? .... that's bullshit totally .... what'd you expect from a charity organization run by leftist minded people? - donations to the NRA or Trump's campaign?

Sitting Elf - you take commercial air flights - companies with all union employees - unions that donate heavy to the DemoCraps, Obammy and Hellery - BIG AZZ reason to boycott all the commercial airlines - perhaps a union employee yourself? - where's the hypocrisy there? .... what vehicle are you driving that wasn't touched by a UAW union member?
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 04-25-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    to EVERYONE with these boycotting reasons

Sitting Elf - you take commercial air flights - companies with all union employees - unions that donate heavy to the DemoCraps, Obammy and Hellery - BIG AZZ reason to boycott all the commercial airlines - perhaps a union employee yourself? - where's the hypocrisy there? .... what vehicle are you driving that wasn't touched by a UAW union member?
    I wasn't supporting the boycotts. My point was the same as yours. You can't avoid buying products or companies these days due to politics you disagree with. You just have to accept some things as unavoidable, especially if you need their products or services. I've never been a big fan of boycotts anyway...with very few exceptions. I will not join AARP for example, but I am an Appleholic despite my disagreement with their corporate stand on a number of issues.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I do not or have ever had a facebook page, twitter account, an i-phone or anything apple, so there, I am the lesser of all the eviles. lol

MM, there is nothing wrong with your buying from them, As said you do not have much choice today if you need something.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 04-25-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    Denton likes this.

Get em while they last!!!! 10 clay pigeons for 5.99 plus shipping... shopgoodwill.com - #29285534 - 10 Orange Remington Blue Rock Clay Pigeon Targets - 4/26/2016 6:30:00 PM
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

some scratches and may need light cleaning!!!
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    what other companies do you not spend money at for antigun reasons?????

Any place that is posted " No weapons allowed on these premises "
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    any place that is posted " no weapons allowed on these premises "
    i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    Get em while they last!!!! 10 clay pigeons for 5.99 plus shipping... shopgoodwill.com - #29285534 - 10 Orange Remington Blue Rock Clay Pigeon Targets - 4/26/2016 6:30:00 PM
    Shit, I get em free from the range! I don't think I would actually ever pay for them...

That reminds me, I have some in my rail to rail toolbox on my truck I need to pull out of there before they break...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links