What an awesome day for prepping!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What an awesome day for prepping! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Today, I got to spend the whole day working with my preps! I started the day playing around with building a paint can stove. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CourtSwagger

Thread: What an awesome day for prepping!

Today, I got to spend the whole day working with my preps! I started the day playing around with building a paint can stove. I was able to build a rough prototype that I have burned in twice today. Both times, I took the opportunity to use my magnesium firestarter to light it up. The first time, I used dryer lint, and the second I used cotton balls/petroleum jelly. I also realized that I have some duraflame logs in my garage, so I chopped one up and bagged pieces up in ziploc with bark, waterproof matches and dryer lint. One for my bob and one for my big bag. My wife sent me to wally world for some dinner supplies, and I was able to pick up a rayovac led 150 lumen flashlight for $10. I also picked up some more waterproof matches and an emergency blanket. My magnifier for my AR came in today as well, and I got that all set up. It was a great day!
    preppermama likes this.
    The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed. - Alexander Hamilton

Isnt it a good feeling to make something then use it..... Great job....

Just tested the rayovac flashlight. Extremely bright. Will be picking up others.
    The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed. - Alexander Hamilton

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I got really lucky today an found an online vendor who had magazines for my Astra A100 .45 acp, in stock. I already have 2 but wanted 2 more. Got 2 for $100 incl. shipping. This is awesome since nobody has mags in stock right now and these are really hard to find even when there isnt a " crunch".

Sponsored Links