Could it b too late to get a gun permit?...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Could it b too late to get a gun permit?... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've been prepping for about a yr. but have dragged my feet in getting a gun permit. Just went down n got the app. but ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Could it b too late to get a gun permit?...

I've been prepping for about a yr. but have dragged my feet in getting a gun permit. Just went down n got the app. but now fear that with a min. of 3 mo. Wait period I may have a problem getting it. And even if I do, will there b the ability to purchase one n have ranges to practice at. What do u guys/gals think??

I think you should leave NJ and head to somewhere a little more friendly to our type of thinking. JMHO
    Irish and MikeyPrepper like this.

get started now.
    Irish likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Now that's a problem. Kids n grandkids all in Jersey. My family is everything to me sooo guess ill have to do my best here. I think I may have a small window to get this done, just got to hope all these shootings font get people to knee jerk react. Were the good guys, hello??? We should b the ones u want in ur corner, right?? God where is the common sense. But thanks for the suggestions, if things were different the south n/or mid west would b my choice.
    Irish likes this.

Sorry but that part of the country is starting to scare me.

Do what you can while you can. If you wait too much longer it could be too late.
    Irish likes this.

Inceptor, I hear u. I'll do my best, just got to convince kids to move where we can b safer n with like minded people. But its gunna b tough they were born n raised here n all they kno is here. But I'm working on it. Thnks for the input. Now ur in a great state. Visited there many times. You guys, for the most part have great attitude n common sense, quite refreshing seeing were I live. LOL

Stay on track and get your permit, regardless.

I highly understand your situation with family in the local area with reasons not moving. Some things you just cannot change after you spent your entire life in one location.

Let us know how it goes in your area trying to get a permit. You'll do good, keep your heat up.

A friend of mine just took his CCW class today, and is planning on submitting for it later on this week. I wonder if there will be any difference in wait time or hassle between NJ and CO

Survival definitely will, going for both permits. Will let u kno how Jersey is with lag time n any restrictions coming down the pike.. Thnks for the encouragement , much appreciated. And to all stay safe, we need u guys especially now...
    survival and Irish like this.

I've heard NJ is a nightmare to get a permit. But that should not stop you. Make the application and just jump through all the hoops. Make sure to dot all your i's and cross your t's. What's the worst that can happen? Better odds than not trying at all. Go for it.
    survival likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links