RIP NY Gun Owners
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

RIP NY Gun Owners

This is a discussion on RIP NY Gun Owners within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have not read all of the details. It doesn't look good for NY gipun owners and I'd imagine gun shops there will soon be ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: RIP NY Gun Owners

RIP NY Gun Owners

I have not read all of the details. It doesn't look good for NY gipun owners and I'd imagine gun shops there will soon be a thing of the past.

7 rnd magazine cap. 1 year to dispose of or modify your hi cap (8+) magazines.
    Mandatory registration or go to jail.
    No legal transfer with out a dealer (we got that in Ca now and it costs $35 here).
    No 22LR exemptions that I see, no word on tube fed guns.
    Mandatory safe storage or go to jail and lose all gun rights.

They will pass legistration, they will trample our rights, and we will still have mentally ill individuals killing innocents. You can't legislate people to do no harm. Evil things happen, If all it took was more rules we would live in a perfect world.
    ekim and LunaticFringeInc like this.

That is where it begins. Slowly hack away at gun laws until there is nothing left. Wait 5 years and NY will go to 5 rd. capacity...and then single shot...and the you'll own nothing but BB guns...airsoft...sticks
    Freedom Fighter
    Guns kill people like pencils make mistakes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hard to feel much sympathy for New Yorkers, after all these are the folks they voted into office to represent them. Granted I realize not all the folks in New York are Kool Aid Drinkers and are in the same boat as most Kommifornians are. I am willing given the climate there, that there will be no distinction made between those evil black rifles and Ruger 10/22's or Marlin 60's and that they will take advantage of the vagueness in the law to reach beyond these two examples of fire arms too. After all its not about crime control or making you safer, its about elimenating guns from the public altogether. Thats the real goal, they just wont come out and say that for the most part. Liberals dont do things because its smart or makes sense or solves a problem, its all about sybolism and feeling good and feeling like they have done something to solve the problem. The fact that it doesnt means little.
    Ripon and ekim like this.

This won't make one damn bit of difference in anything except the production of 7 round magazines.

Don't count on the Supreme Court to much. Look how Obamacare turn out. I would never had believed it would have been held up! So I not that sure about our Supreme court, or our Congress. I know where the president stands.
    rice paddy daddy, Ripon and ekim like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man View Post
    Don't count on the Supreme Court to much. Look how Obamacare turn out. I would never had believed it would have been held up! So I not that sure about our Supreme court, or our Congress. I know where the president stands.
    And by the time any case like this wends it's way to the Supremes, Obama will have had enough time to stack the court with two more radicals, joining the two radicals he already got on board - Kagan and Sotomeyor.
    Then the Constitution can be made null and void, one "decision" at a time. This is the REAL danger Obama poses to America.
    jrclen likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Jesus...

Jae

just had some buddies put there place up for sale and there packing for the south right now .. he was told he has to many weapons and some one would be watching very closely on his situation cause of where he worked. so he replied the next day with a i quit and purchased a home with 40 acres and a nice lil house he was retiring in a year any way but shit a year early never hurt anyone. shah
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Good on your friend, Jae. Liberty minded folks need to vote with thier feet and get the hell out. I also suggest not buying from any business based in NY and no vacations there either.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links