A History Lesson or The First WTSHTF
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on A History Lesson or The First WTSHTF within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Once upon a time in a land far away there was a very prosperous kingdom ruled over by a king called "The Shan". Shan translated ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alpha-17

Thread: A History Lesson or The First WTSHTF

Once upon a time in a land far away there was a very prosperous kingdom ruled over by a king called "The Shan". Shan translated means "the annointed one". The Shan was an arrogant, narcisstic despot who wasted his kingdom's wealth on frivolous pet projects such as sun powered chariots and free visits to the witch doctor for all. Having emptied his kingdom's coffers, he summoned his tax collectors from every corner of the kingdom. It was his intention to tax the wealthy even more to finance his indulgences. Upon arrival at the Shan's palace the tax collecters were gathered in the great hall, where the Shan demanded that they levy a crippling tax on the wealthy. The tax collecters, though fearing the Shan's wrath, flatly refused to comply with the Shan's demands. This was more than the arrogant Shan could stand. He immediately flew into a rage, his donkey-like ears laying flat against his head, his eyes turning bloodshot, an indication of his extreme temper. He drew his scimitar and proceeded to to hack and slash the unarmed tax collecters to pieces. The hapless victims were unable to defend themselves due to a decree by the Shan banning "assault" swords. Having finished his sanguinary task to his satisfaction, the Shan left for a well deserved vacation in Hawaii.
    As it happened there was one tax collecter who arrived late due to his camel being old and slow. The tardy, but fortunate, tax collecter entered the great hall and was shocked to see the bloody carnage. However there was one victim still stirring. He approached the mortally wounded beareaucrat. The hapless creature raised his bloody head and with his last dying gasp exclaimed:........................................ ............................wait for it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

wait for it

wait for it

Where were you when the fit hit the shan!

Can't I at least get a teehee. I spent almost an hour reworking an old joke into this yarn. Are you saying I shouldn't give up my day job?

teehee?
    Not the way to treat you beloved ruler. Throw down your weapons or you die - Skeletor

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rebnavy1862 View Post
    Can't I at least get a teehee. I spent almost an hour reworking an old joke into this yarn. Are you saying I shouldn't give up my day job?
    Teehee. And yeah, don't give up your day job. Don't think you'll survive long in the post-apocalyptic world as a traveling Bard.
    GTGallop likes this.

Well... I spent almost .0001 seconds reworking my teehee into a heetee.

Thanks for the humor.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason (co-author of the Bill of Rights)
    "A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
    "If guns don't make people safer...then why do world leaders have armed security?" - Author Unknown

Hehehehehe! "A" for effort!

i found it pretty funny myself lol :D

Sponsored Links