Where are we head on new gun laws other than making it hard just for the law abiding.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Where are we head on new gun laws other than making it hard just for the law abiding.

This is a discussion on Where are we head on new gun laws other than making it hard just for the law abiding. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My question to anyone is, when we had the old AWB I do not remeber reading that much on all the arrest the goverment made ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By Denton

Thread: Where are we head on new gun laws other than making it hard just for the law abiding.

My question to anyone is, when we had the old AWB I do not remeber reading that much on all the arrest the goverment made due to the restriction. All it did was restrict law abiding citizens. Just like present day, my understanding of articles I have readed if a criminal is brought up on gun charges most are reduction down and not even apply. This is on most of the gun charges that happen around the national that I read about. Most are just reducted down because most were drug arrest or murders, or whatever. So this time around is just another big push on all the law abiding citizens.

Super Moderator

It is to disarm the threat to tyranny, and nothing else.
    trainershawn and jrclen like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Short term a bunch or profiling by the libs. Long term Obama will appoint anit-2nd to then court then total confiscation
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Im sorry but your goverment is stupid

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
    To quote Jeff Cooper, "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

of course our government in canada isnt that great either

-Anthony

I found somthing crazy just after posting this. In canada when we get pulled over buy the police we reach over to our glove box and pull out our papers, In america you apparently have to wait for the officer to come to your door and then get your papers. This is because since 1961 to 2009 only 2 officers were shot in canada who were preforming a routine traffic stop. The website for statistics usa is retarded and i cant find the exact page with the information on how many americans are shot a year, but from what ive read its a lot more.

-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I found somthing crazy just after posting this. In canada when we get pulled over buy the police we reach over to our glove box and pull out our papers, In america you apparently have to wait for the officer to come to your door and then get your papers. This is because since 1961 to 2009 only 2 officers were shot in canada who were preforming a routine traffic stop. The website for statistics usa is retarded and i cant find the exact page with the information on how many americans are shot a year, but from what ive read its a lot more.

-Anthony
    Hell of a lot more people in the U.S. too. So it's not really comparing apples to apples. Canada has a population of about 35 million, while the U.S. has over 300 million. But yes, our government is "stupid", as are the people who keep voting in Liberals. Anyway, I think in the U.S. there are a lot more opportunities for crime than there is in Canada. And with the "nanny" state being created by the Libs, I think it's only going to get worse as the "entitlement crowd" feels emboldened and will not only want what the government gives them, but what everyone has in their own homes too. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems that things are only getting worse in this country.

Super Moderator

Keep on thinking our "government" is stupid. Assume it has no idea what it is doing. Think for a minute it is simply stumbling in the dark.

Underestimate what those in charge of the government are doing, and I don't simply mean the politicians we elect.

See where that gets you.

You'd better believe, they know what they are doing. They are going to collapse the economy, they are going to create chaos, they are going to go after gun-owners, they are going to go after those who are vocal and dissenters.

They will have their one world order.

Underestimate these very evil people, if you will.
    jrclen and crystalphoto like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Sponsored Links