NPR Poll about Arming Teachers
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on NPR Poll about Arming Teachers within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Let Teachers Carry Guns? Some State Lawmakers Say Yes : The Two-Way : NPR I think this is a topic that really needs to be ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: NPR Poll about Arming Teachers

Let Teachers Carry Guns? Some State Lawmakers Say Yes : The Two-Way : NPR

I think this is a topic that really needs to be discussed by the public. There is growing support, even among politicians in regards to arming teachers. I also read an article where one city already took action and is going to let teachers with ccw's carry on school grounds. Wish I could remember where I read that.
    Fuzzee and Rocky like this.

Forgot to add, the poll right now is 35% yes, 65% no. But of course, it's NPR, which tends to lean to the left.

I don't trust polls like that.. thay can be easily skewed. I voted in this one three times... just as an example. (And yeah, it IS NPR...)
    trainershawn likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

LOL. I obviously voted yes, but this forum is skewed very right, so that's no surprise

Quote Originally Posted by preppermama View Post
    LOL. I obviously voted yes, but this forum is skewed very right, so that's no surprise
    Give it time. The other forum I frequent has quite a few liberals on there who are preppers. Conversations can get very heated and interesting. Surprisingly, they have been very quiet about all the gun ban talk. Before the incident last week, they were defending Obummer with vigor how he and the left would not be pursuing any new gun bans or legislation. Anyway, give it time here. This is a new forum still, more and more people will find it and the libs will eventually come in here and argue and defend the leftists to the death. And they will tell everyone on here how wrong they are, how narrow minded they are and how racist they are, even if they are not.

Id hate to see us infitrated by people that share opposite views as us. I dont come here to debate but to share with like minded people. A little debate is fun but when it comes to it this is my safeplace.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Id hate to see us infitrated by people that share opposite views as us. I dont come here to debate but to share with like minded people. A little debate is fun but when it comes to it this is my safeplace.
    It's unfortunate that people can't agree to disagree. They start name calling and acting like children throwing a fit. I don't mind others who have different political views. I just expect them to understand that I have my views, and they aren't changing them. I don't mind a healthy and informative debate. But people on forums anymore take it way too far and its too bad. And even more disturbing they can't even see how this administration is hurting our nation. Libs just turn a blinds eye to it and say "all is well, nothing to see here. Move along."
    crystalphoto and TxBorderCop like this.

Let's say, Obama has an assault weapons gun ban (including weapons with the capacity of 10 rds or more) with the exclusion of police, military, and teachers. "The teachers need guns with high capacity, to match the criminals,, to protect the kids", (like the cops need assault weapons to protect against the criminals).

Well, I have kids too...what is the number of kids in your house or business to "Earn" you a permit?

There are a lot of teachers that don't what to handle a weapon. Do you make them? Do you post a cop, or the Nation Guard? You know the crazies will still have weapons.

-But maybe a security type of jury duty.... You get your letter in the mail,

"It is your turn to serve,,,,to protect the kids".
    trainershawn likes this.
    MOS 13F

Quote Originally Posted by trainershawn View Post
    Forgot to add, the poll right now is 35% yes, 65% no. But of course, it's NPR, which tends to lean to the left.
    Thank you for the link. I have passed it on to a more patrotic and less ignorant audience.
    trainershawn likes this.
    Hidden Content

Have a safe day and be ready in all ways.

Bull

Quote Originally Posted by ibewbull View Post
    Thank you for the link. I have passed it on to a more patrotic and less ignorant audience.
    That's great. I'm trying to get it out to as many people as I can as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links