Great night out playing pool...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Great night out playing pool... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Decided to take a little time out for Big # 1 tonight and play in a pool Tourny. Faced off against two talented S/L 5's ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LunaticFringeInc
  • 1 Post By LunaticFringeInc

Thread: Great night out playing pool...

Decided to take a little time out for Big # 1 tonight and play in a pool Tourny. Faced off against two talented S/L 5's in a 4-4 race to win. Won both matches 4-1. Did a great job of ball control and position play tonight. That was definitely the difference in winning tonight, especially against the last opponent I played since I think they were a better shot than I am. I just played a lot smarter, stayed patience and came from behind on 3 of the 4 games I won. For me though, the real high light was sinking the 8 on the break for the win again tonight! No matter how many times I pull that stunt off its always such a rush!!! I guess maybe one of these days I will eventually get good enough and grow up to be a "Big Ol' Pool Pimp", ha ha ha. Everybody has to have something to shoot for, right?

when you said pool I was thinking something else i.e. swimming

How would you like to hang out with here:

Great night out playing pool...-homemade-pool.jpg

Ha ha ha ha. Right now as cold as it is here (yeah I know it aint bad but Im a little girly-boy as Arnold would say) that dont even look fun. Now a few months ago when it was 108-110 - man what a plan that would have been! Would be even more perfect with a Margarita in a glass the size of a goldfish bowl! Talk about chillin'...
    Desert Marine likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

You can always make a fire around it and warm that puppy up..make shift hot tub.

Now that is an grand idea. Man I hate you for posting that...Now I will have to keep my eye out of one of those and see if I can get it to my place. Got a sloped area in the back yard where something like that would fit perfectly. That would be awsome this summer to sit under the shade chillin with my margarita in a goldfish bowl sized glass. I could watch the "Boat Ramp Follies" (drunks coming off the lake and trying to load their boats at the ramp...its always entertaining!) in style. In fact I think that might be big enough to get one of those floating lawn chair thingys in there. Yeah, thats right...when you look red neck up in the dictionary, there is a picture of me!
    Last edited by LunaticFringeInc; 12-13-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    inceptor likes this.

Sponsored Links