Do wild animals develop the taste for human flesh once they eat a human? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Do wild animals develop the taste for human flesh once they eat a human?

This is a discussion on Do wild animals develop the taste for human flesh once they eat a human? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Medic33 most predators are not omnivores they are carnivores so broccoli would not be on the menu but the animal that eats ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Do wild animals develop the taste for human flesh once they eat a human?

Quote Originally Posted by Medic33 View Post
    most predators are not omnivores they are carnivores so broccoli would not be on the menu but the animal that eats it would.
    most animals are very specific on the target prey they have evolved for that particular prey to catch it. this is why some animal when the habitat is destroyed go extinct think of Polar bears they are designed for cold environments and hunt animals the live there such as seals when seals decline so do the bear population - some may argue this is not true because most animals will eat other animals not usually on the menu case in point humans so this leads to believe that it is true most are opportunistic and will eat for survival anything they can catch humans are the easiest thing to catch we have lost and replaced our instincts with technology and take everything for granted. Wild animals don't.

It is interesting that you make this last point. I keep an aquarium of wild mice in my writing room, and I like to add a few domesticated mice to the mix just to observe the differences in their sociological behaviors. It is quite surprising. Domesticated mice are dumb, just stupid as bricks compared to wild mice...but they actually have the same IQ potential (I have tested by wilding domestics and found them to be every bit as smart as naturally wild mice.)

Essentially the domesticated mice have no culture. They don't even know they are nocturnal anymore. They crap and pee anywhere they please, climb over the tops of other sleeping mice, and expose themselves to all sorts of risks.

I actually see a lotta human behavior in the wild mice. Actually, humans retain a lotta their animal instincts and habits. We inherited our firmware from other mammal predecessors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Wild animals, by nature, should be afraid of humans or at the very least weary. If an animal kills and eats a human they no longer fear humans and must be put down
    Are wild boar the only exception? I heard that they instinctively just attack

It's all about the food chain ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, " Were are you on it ? " ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lmao
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by I'd_last_a_day View Post
    Not sure on that. I don't have a lot of experience with wild boar. Unless an animal is protecting territory, young ones or food they really do just want to get away from us.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    It is interesting that you make this last point. I keep an aquarium of wild mice in my writing room, and I like to add a few domesticated mice to the mix just to observe the differences in their sociological behaviors. It is quite surprising. Domesticated mice are dumb, just stupid as bricks compared to wild mice...but they actually have the same IQ potential (I have tested by wilding domestics and found them to be every bit as smart as naturally wild mice.)

Essentially the domesticated mice have no culture. They don't even know they are nocturnal anymore. They crap and pee anywhere they please, climb over the tops of other sleeping mice, and expose themselves to all sorts of risks.

I actually see a lotta human behavior in the wild mice. Actually, humans retain a lotta their animal instincts and habits. We inherited our firmware from other mammal predecessors.

Ralph, your not helping out your persona or reputation here ..........
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by I'd_last_a_day View Post
    I not sure how many "wild boar" I have interacted with over the years but it is at least in the high hundreds. If you count sows it is easily in the thousands. I can only remember a handful being agressive in the woods. Every one of them I was trying to see just how close I could get. Now as a good guess at least half and more like the majority were agressive when dogs, traps or a holding pen were involved. Realy the only ones not agressive in the pen were juvenile. Same with the dogs. In the trap more were just trying to find a way out. After a few days in the pen they figured out there was no way out and then they would charge the fence when I was close to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links