Cruz takes Iowa...did Trump ruin himself by skipping debate? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cruz takes Iowa...did Trump ruin himself by skipping debate?

This is a discussion on Cruz takes Iowa...did Trump ruin himself by skipping debate? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I always enjoy reading the comments over on Zerohedge... Comment of the day... "Can we please stop pretending that any of this is for real? ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Cruz takes Iowa...did Trump ruin himself by skipping debate?

I always enjoy reading the comments over on Zerohedge...

Comment of the day...

"Can we please stop pretending that any of this is for real? This is all a show to keep us distracted and entertained while the globalists continue to march us towards the NWO. Seriously? Could this selection process get any more ridiculous than it is now? If anything it just goes to show how deprave this country has become. The fact that Shrillary is even a viable candidate is ridiculous. People are fuc**** retarded.
    Dr. Engali"

This Is What A "Humbled" Donald Trump Sounds Like | Zero Hedge
    Mad Trapper, Carp614 and Denton like this.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    Media polls mean nothing and this is the proof. The GOP candidate is going to be Marko Rubio, the republican base can't stand trump or cruz.

Sorry to say I couldn't vote for RINO Rubio even if he was running against H-Beast in the general election.

I would "waste" my vote on a third party candidate, again, rather than put my hopes on bad rather than terrible.

Highway to hell with H-Beast or a slower road with a RINO, you'll still get to the same destination......

Trump is unelectable and a certain percentage of the Republican Party realizes it. It's that simple.
    8301 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Salt-N-Pepper View Post
    Trump is unelectable and a certain percentage of the Republican Party realizes it. It's that simple.
    The establishment RINO "partiers" are unelectable, those are the ones whom forced McLame and Twit upon the voters. How did those RINO darlings work out? Remember the RNC stealing delegates from Dr. Paul, who bested Twit in mASSachusetts? DISGUSTING!

IMHO the RNC is a DISGUSTING VILE AND CORRUPT group of thugs. They would just as soon be in bed with the H-beast. And I think even Slick Willie won't go there any more.
    Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    The establishment RINO "partiers" are unelectable, those are the ones whom forced McLame and Twit upon the voters. How did those RINO darlings work out? Remember the RNC stealing delegates from Dr. Paul, who bested Twit in mASSachusetts? DISGUSTING!

IMHO the RNC is a DISGUSTING VILE AND CORRUPT group of thugs. They would just as soon be in bed with the H-beast. And I think even Slick Willie won't go there any more.
    All of these people are disgusting vile and corrupt, they are all thugs. Not a single one of them deserves the support of the American people, not the Democrats or the Republicans.

Yet, people keep looking at these same to political parties to provide "the answer". It's a Dr. Phil moment... "So, how's that working for you?"
    Denton, Slippy and Prepared One like this.

Sorry to say I couldn't vote for RINO Rubio even if he was running against H-Beast in the general election.

I would "waste" my vote on a third party candidate, again, rather than put my hopes on bad rather than terrible.

Highway to hell with H-Beast or a slower road with a RINO, you'll still get to the same destination......
    Everybody has that candidate they can't stand, for me its Trump. Rubio isn't my first choice, right now that would be Rand Paul but Rubio vs Clinton or Rubio vs Sanders is a no brainer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt-N-Pepper View Post
    All of these people are disgusting vile and corrupt, they are all thugs. Not a single one of them deserves the support of the American people, not the Democrats or the Republicans.

Yet, people keep looking at these same to political parties to provide "the answer". It's a Dr. Phil moment... "So, how's that working for you?"
    I sleep well. Didn't vote for McLame Twit or Sotero.

Until America realizes not to vote for the crooks we are doomed

I sleep well. Didn't vote for McLame Twit or Sotero.

Until America realizes not to vote for the crooks we are doomed
    People in Honolulu slept well on December 6, 1941. Why not? It was a lovely Saturday night in paradise. That's the truth, and the problem.
    Camel923 likes this.

Obviously the presidential election is important and I don't want to make little of it but the true tragedy in the United States is we don't pay that kind of attention to our national legislator elections, our state's governor elections, our state legislator elections, and finally our local elections. Your mayor/county commissioner, city/county council and your state officials have far greater impact on your life then the president ever could.

Winning Iowa doesn't say much.

Trump probably did himself a favor by not showing up. Eventually, Cruz will out debate him.

I take solace in the fact that the Republican establishment was totally unrepresented in the top rankings in Iowa.

Cruz, Trump, Rubio, Carson, Paul in that order. I don't think of any of them as establishment.
    Huckabee dropped out, Santorum is done.
    Jeb (Mr. Establishment) got 2 or 3% BEHIND Rand Paul the Libertarian in Republican clothing.
    Chris Christie voters will probably go for the establishment candidate whenever it becomes clear who that is.
    Cruz and Rubio were elected in the Tea Party wave.
    Carson is a total political outsider.
    Trump is flavor of the day. Now that his inevitability is in question, I think the establishment will vote for Rubio before Trump after New Hampshire.
    Camel923 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links