First Victim of Obama’s Executive Orders?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on First Victim of Obama’s Executive Orders? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So will the antis rejoice for trying to ruin an innocent man's life under an Unconstitutional EO? First Victim of Obama?s Executive Orders? | Shall ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: First Victim of Obama’s Executive Orders?

So will the antis rejoice for trying to ruin an innocent man's life under an Unconstitutional EO?

First Victim of Obama?s Executive Orders? | Shall Not Be Questioned

Super Moderator

Yup, that's going to make America a safer place.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by neonoah View Post
    Yes. Faggots will say he "sounds" "fuddy" and it will be the very same as when people in the 60's said "this hippies causing trouble" - that's all it will take to get beat and arrested. Mentally deranged people are only interested in revenge and destruction. When you talk to them, you find they are actually some of the stupidest people of all, but then you realize they have only one focus besides sex and that is vengeance. Govt knows it. It's what Obama is made of.
    I agree with much of what you say.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What they are NOT saying is he sent these sold guns to the buyers FFL, in which case, there is no case of wrongdoing.....
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

This man is a " Victim " ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I hope he gets out from under all of this $hit .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

In the comments of the article one poster called it "a witch hunt." That's what this is.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

If normal background checks were done on the recipients via an ffl, no big deal. It becomes how you define a dealer as to what license you need vs a c and r for a collector. Government wants its cut via the higher license fee.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I will say the whole story here is not out yet, when it is then we will see if he broke any laws in regards to selling certain firearms that don't fall under a C&R FFL Lic. This is just a headline story without facts or evidence.
    {GM Consulting Service}
    Revolutions Started, Lions Tamed,
    Assassinations Plotted, Bars Emptied,
    Governments Run, Widows Wooed,
    Uprisings Quelled, Wars Fought, Golf Matches Fixed,
    Pack Trips Guided & Lost

Have the courts ever ruled on executive orders? The legislature only is empowered to make laws. Do EO's have the force of law?

I read the whole article from the Milwaukee Sentinel. The guy bought 531 guns with a total of $170,000 spent. 428 of them in the last 5 years. 487 of them sold them on Gunbroker for a profit. Having a C&R license doesn't qualify him as a general firearms dealer like a class 1 dealer. So according to the new EO he's going to jail for 10 years. Who knows how much longer if he didn't report income from the sales??

I agree this is a witch hunt but I personally know a few guys that will be going to jail for the same thing. Just stop at any gun show and half the idiots behind the tables are doing the same thing. Most without any license of any kind. The same morons every weekend at different shows all winter long.

Glad I got my FFL 6 years ago.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links