I'm Just Amazed . Rodgers Throws 3 Hail Mary's And One Makes It - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I'm Just Amazed . Rodgers Throws 3 Hail Mary's And One Makes It

This is a discussion on I'm Just Amazed . Rodgers Throws 3 Hail Mary's And One Makes It within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think so. We have an NBA and now a soccer team. SA is steadily growing....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: I'm Just Amazed . Rodgers Throws 3 Hail Mary's And One Makes It

I think so. We have an NBA and now a soccer team. SA is steadily growing.

my only thoughts on Rogers is why the hell did the 9ers draft Smith over him in the draft all those years ago. and yes he is a damn good QB.
    Slippy likes this.
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by txmarine6531 View Post
    I think so. We have an NBA and now a soccer team. SA is steadily growing.
    Hey you might end up with the Raiders for football... That will make you a real city...
    txmarine6531 likes this.
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    my only thoughts on Rogers is why the hell did the 9ers draft Smith over him in the draft all those years ago. and yes he is a damn good QB.
    Hype and Height.

Utah Athletic Dept did a much better job of Hyping Alex Smith than Cal did with Rodgers. Their college stats were near identical but Smith was closer to 6'5" and Rodgers was listed at 6'2" but is closer to 6'. The "Book" on QB's is height matters. But that's been proven wrong.

It was a weird draft year, few QBs taken early if memory serves. Both are exceptional QB's but Rodgers will go down as one of the game's best. You can't coach or draft "Heart" and Rodgers got heart.
    Prepared One likes this.

What was more impressive, the Hail Mary...or the overtime coin flip...that never actually flipped?

I'm sure it was an honest mistake...but I always keep a close eye on the NFL. Anybody else think that power outage in the 2013 San Fran/Baltimore Super Bowl was a little strange?
    Last edited by Prepper News; 01-17-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Ummmm Prepared One, our season was over years ago.
    Ours was too when Jerry decided he knew more about football than the coaches did let Jimmy and what he built go...their record supports that too!

What I really like is this...

Aaron Rodgers unhappy over botched coin flip, wanted to change pick

Its kinda funny now that the shoe is on the other foot. Cause I still remember how well he supported the Refs call on a controversial call that ended Dallas's season and allowed Green Bay to move on. But then again I reminded my Green Bay fans by firing a shot over their bow just like I did to Dallas..."If they would have played better in the first 3 quarters, that call at the end of the game wouldn't have mattered now, would it have?". Needless to say I have fired up a lot of Dallas haters (cheese heads) on facebook this morning (nice...my work here is done, lol)!

Yep Aaron is a great QB no doubt about that, but he is also that successful because he has always been surrounded by great supporting players, coaches and play callers consistently through out his career at Green Bay. It takes more than one guy to play/win a game in the NFL.
    Last edited by LunaticFringeInc; 01-17-2016 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    True enough. I miss the early 90's. I am tired of waiting till next year.
    What I really miss is the excitement of a Dallas game when Stahbach (sp?), Drew and Preston Pearson, Tony Dorsett and a whole host of other notables in Cowboy history played a game. Not too many things in life were more exciting that watching the Cowboys pull a rabbit out of their hat with a "2 minute" drill for the come from behind last minute win. Now that was on the edge of your sit exciting to watch football!!!

Banned

I love it when people talk about how tough football players use to be........then I ask then how many quarterbacks were 6'4" and 245 lbs in the good ole days.

Players are much bigger on average and a lot faster than in years past.

As Bears fan, my heart is full today.

Green Bay is done for the year, bounced out of the playoffs early, as usual and their fans left the game with eyes red from tears, all is right with the world.
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.

Good golly....a beatdown in Charlotte at the moment. Didn't see that coming.
    Operator6 and SDF880 like this.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links