Texas Estabishments Banning Open Carry Growing - Concealed Carry Okay
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Texas Estabishments Banning Open Carry Growing - Concealed Carry Okay within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Texas large Galleria Malls and Texas's largest grocery chain HEB, are the latest to join the ban on open carry in their establishments, concealed carry ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Texas Estabishments Banning Open Carry Growing - Concealed Carry Okay

Texas large Galleria Malls and Texas's largest grocery chain HEB, are the latest to join the ban on open carry in their establishments, concealed carry still okay. Law goes into effect Jan 1.

7 Companies That Don't Want Guns In Their Stores

List includes Target, Whataburger, Sonic, Chiles, Chipotle, Panera Bread......
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Don't spend much time in Texas . Never go to a Target, they also hate veterans. Comes down to it a place is posted and the one down the street is not. The un-posted gets my cash.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Texans have a choice as do busnesses. Vote with your feet.
    Denton, txmarine6531, Mish and 1 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I think the "Open carry Texas" group had alot to do with this. They would go into businesses all over Texas with AR-15s and AKs slung over their shoulders. This is just a natural consequence of that. We aren't Mozambique or Somalia..........................yet.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I think the "Open carry Texas" group had alot to do with this. They would go into businesses all over Texas with AR-15s and AKs slung over their shoulders. This is just a natural consequence of that. We aren't Mozambique or Somalia..........................yet.
    Yup, and they had their cameras ready to roll. IMO they were provoking responses. They didn't do a damn thing other than turn people off to the idea of open carry.

I still think the open carry thing is a bit nutty. Dont blame HEB or Whataburger in the least for not going along with the program. Now Target makes me mad because they hate Christians. Chipolte gives food poisoning so nobody in the right mind goes there anyway. Continue to keep em hid and we should all get along fine.
    txmarine6531 and Arklatex like this.

It ain't the Open Carry Texas folks that instigated this, it goes much deeper.

Its generations of government controlled education, its generations of parents not teaching their children about responsibility and freedom, its the complicit media and its the fact that the DAMN NEAR EVERY TIME WE THE PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN LIBERTY AND REGULATION, WE THE PEOPLE OVERWHELMINGLY CHOOSE REGULATION.

(Slippy drops the mike and walks off stage...)

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Texas large Galleria Malls and Texas's largest grocery chain HEB, are the latest to join the ban on open carry in their establishments, concealed carry still okay. Law goes into effect Jan 1.

7 Companies That Don't Want Guns In Their Stores

List includes Target, Whataburger, Sonic, Chiles, Chipotle, Panera Bread......
    Figures it's the chain stores....I don't patronize these places even in Michigan
    bigwheel likes this.

With very few exceptions, I am not an open carry kinda guy. I'd rather keep my stuff to myself. Who do you figure that bad guy is going to shoot first if you have that 1911 shinning on your side for the world to see? Here in WV even in stores who post no guns all you have to do is leave if you are found to be carrying, and if your doing it right how are you gonna to be found out?
    Now, if I am heading in the backwoods, somewhere I might run across some critter with a bad attitude, I may have that 1911 on my side carrying open, and it's nice to know I can go in a store or someplace and still be legal.
    Camel923, Arklatex, Denton and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    This This This!

I hate it when people go out trying to prove a point, its makes everybody else look bad. Its even worse when they act like jackass's to law enforcement which inevitably gets called.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links