Christmas Gift For Wife - A Last Minute Quest For Dumbasses - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Christmas Gift For Wife - A Last Minute Quest For Dumbasses

This is a discussion on Christmas Gift For Wife - A Last Minute Quest For Dumbasses within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I got mine some throwing knives. Hopefully I don't see the wrong end of them! She hasn't expressed interest in anything quite like it, but ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Christmas Gift For Wife - A Last Minute Quest For Dumbasses

I got mine some throwing knives. Hopefully I don't see the wrong end of them! She hasn't expressed interest in anything quite like it, but I know she'll have fun with them. Last year she got a crossbow and loved it! (forgot to get a cocking rope tho, so I did it for her since she couldn't quite get it to latch) The knives were something simple, but fun.

Here is what I ended up with......

:joyous: A gift certificate for a pedigree and nail job. She loves those.
    I have several BOB bags stocked at home with everything including the kitchen sink..... I will say it again though without a place to bug out to....what's a bug out bag for? Anyway, her commute to the hospital where she works is 5 miles.

:joyous: She has been wanting a GHB to keep in her car, so I bought her a nice FOX Tactical and loaded it up with shoes, hoodie, thick socks hygiene products, first aid, a book on sharing the message of the cross, rain gear, emergency aid items, car trouble remedy's, energy bars, water, and much more. She will be thinking she is the queen of the preppers now.

:joyous: And tonight, a private dinner at the restaurant of her choice.

:joyous: Tomorrow, Christmas dinner cooked at home is all on me, she has been putting in overtime at the hospital lately and only gets tomorrow of.
    Slippy, Denton, gambit and 1 others like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

i got my lady a classy train case, to replace her old broken one, and a fillet knife to use at the southern command. the fillet knife is actually not a domestic gift, shes into butchery
    gambit likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=jim

shes into butchery

Some men just like living dangerously.
    gambit likes this.

oh its great, AND it insures that I keep my head...lest I lose it!
    A Watchman likes this.

Super Moderator

I was going to suggest a pistol. Wifey likes her 9 mm 1911.

Talk about living dangerously.
    Doc Holliday likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Here is what I ended up with......

:joyous: A gift certificate for a pedigree and nail job. She loves those.
    I have several BOB bags stocked at home with everything including the kitchen sink..... I will say it again though without a place to bug out to....what's a bug out bag for? Anyway, her commute to the hospital where she works is 5 miles.

:joyous: She has been wanting a GHB to keep in her car, so I bought her a nice FOX Tactical and loaded it up with shoes, hoodie, thick socks hygiene products, first aid, a book on sharing the message of the cross, rain gear, emergency aid items, car trouble remedy's, energy bars, water, and much more. She will be thinking she is the queen of the preppers now.

:joyous: And tonight, a private dinner at the restaurant of her choice.

:joyous: Tomorrow, Christmas dinner cooked at home is all on me, she has been putting in overtime at the hospital lately and only gets tomorrow of.
    You got her a pedigree? Is that like the thing from ancestry where you give them some DNA and they tell you the what fer?

Also, no place to bug out to? I could use a project manager for my post apocalypse team. Start studying up on castle design and construction.
    Denton, A Watchman and Slippy like this.

The design and build I can handle........ but first, I gotta know just how many of them pedicures have you had? Good Lord their were at least 25 oriental ladies in masks working a bunch of gals over, I did not see any men, however I have heard men say a pedicure is awesome....... me likely not my thing.
    Arklatex likes this.

buy her a square pan that she can cook you 4 grilled cheese sammichs on at one time!!! ROFL

Hey Denton, have you shot the 9mm 1911 of your wifes? I was thinking of getting one for the wifey as well but have not been able to find one at a local range to shoot to see if I like it or not... She loves my 1911 .45acp but I think the 9mm would be better for her.
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links