Putin tells Americans........
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Putin tells Americans........ within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; ....to keep our guns . says "Russia will help us fight the NWO" that's quite refreshing coming from a politician!!! I know some of you ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Putin tells Americans........

....to keep our guns.
    says "Russia will help us fight the NWO"

that's quite refreshing coming from a politician!!!

I know some of you folks are avowed Russian haters,but how can you deny that we are under siege?
    And if it comes to a shooting revolution here,just as in our history,we,the people,will potentially need some assistance.

what do you think about this new wrinkle?
    All news requires the recipient to keep one question in mind,"whom benefits?"
    If one fails to ask that all important question,one succumbs to the propaganda

Super Moderator

Who says "we" are avowed Russia-haters?

Of course, we are under siege. We've been under siege for a while; the tactics are intensifying.
    Viper and SOCOM42 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Of course, we are under siege. We've been under siege for a while; the tactics are intensifying.
    Agreed. Came to my mind too.
    Denton likes this.
    I deal in lead, friend

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

i think it is amazing that a major world leader has admitted there is a NWO.
    other than that I think he has the right idea about muzzy immigrants or any others.
    he told them they can come to Russia but they will learn to speak Russian and follow Russian laws , Russia does not follow or acknowledge a shiri law, or a Islamic law only Russian law and if they don't like it they will be sent home. he said a bunch of other stuff that I actually agree with.
    we need a patriotic leader such as this who isn't afraid to step on toes

I like Putin in the sense that if you go there you assimilate, they do not assimilate to you or your ideas! American politicians would do a service to America by following the same track! When in Rome, do as the Romans do!!
    Denton and Mule13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Key word......some
    I have read here for quite a while,and I have seen some members go completely nuclear over Russia/Putin/etc.

I posted as I wanted to know the thoughts of those here.....not start a flame war because someone took offense that I used the term "some"....I called NOBODY out personally.....
    Denton likes this.

Truth? Half-Truth? Lie? Psy-Op? Just because a former KGB leader says something, even if it's something you want to year, doesn't make it good. I give you this as an example:

"If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them and to promote their common welfare - all else is lost." ~ Barack Obama
    "It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." ~ Samuel Adams

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Key word......some
    I have read here for quite a while,and I have seen some members go completely nuclear over Russia/Putin/etc.

I posted as I wanted to know the thoughts of those here.....not start a flame war because someone took offense that I used the term "some"....I called NOBODY out personally.....
    Wasn't trying to start one; sorry for how that came across. I need to discipline myself to use emoticons more often.

I can't see how I can throw rocks at a national leader who stands up for Christianity and its values more so than the national leader of the nation that was founded on that faith and those values. I am not saying I think Putin is a saint, but he seems to put his money where his mouth is. Then again, so does our president. His mouth simply doesn't say what should be said.
    SOCOM42 and Axeman like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    ....to keep our guns.
    says "Russia will help us fight the NWO"

that's quite refreshing coming from a politician!!!

I know some of you folks are avowed Russian haters,but how can you deny that we are under siege?
    And if it comes to a shooting revolution here,just as in our history,we,the people,will potentially need some assistance.

what do you think about this new wrinkle?
    Can I get a link to a video? Or it didn't happen.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by THEGIMP View Post
    Can I get a link to a video? Or it didn't happen.
    do as I did.....google it :smug:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links