Ben Carson Can't Name One Ally Of The United States
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Ben Carson Can't Name One Ally Of The United States within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The best and the brightest. Those are two of the qualities that we used to look for in a candidate for President. Jeez. The fact ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Ben Carson Can't Name One Ally Of The United States

The best and the brightest. Those are two of the qualities that we used to look for in a candidate for President. Jeez. The fact that he's gotten this far and has so many supporters is an embarrassment.

sideKahr likes this.
    I don't pity any man who does hard work worth doing. I admire him. I pity the creature who does not work, at whichever end of the social scale he may regard himself as being. - Theodore Roosevelt

Maybe he's right
    Mad Trapper likes this.

Another politician. Wouldn't answer a simple question, asked three times. No thanks.
    jdjones3109 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Not sold on him. He is a smart guy but that does not mean he would make a decisive or effective president.
    PCH5150 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I would think naming names when talking of dealing with terrorist, would not be wise. I don't believe Mr. Carson for one second isn't aware of who our allies are.
    The problem I think now is the people running our country do way too much bragging on what they are going to do, or what they've done. Bad guys have televisions too.
    A wise person doesn't flip their cards over for the world to see what they are holding nor do they reveal their plans.
    rice paddy daddy and Slippy like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    I would think naming names when talking of dealing with terrorist, would not be wise. I don't believe Mr. Carson for one second isn't aware of who our allies are.
    The problem I think now is the people running our country do way too much bragging on what they are going to do, or what they've done. Bad guys have televisions too.
    A wise person doesn't flip their cards over for the world to see what they are holding nor do they reveal their plans.
    Exactly.
    What I heard him say, when pressed, was he did not want to leave any of our allies out.
    Y'all know EXACTLY what would happen if he named a few, and left out, say, Australia. CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC and the other administration mouthpieces would have a field day. That would dominate the top of every newscast for a week, how stupid Carson is.
    He was too smart to fall for it.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Well after seven years of progressive nonsense, I'm not sure we have any allies left to name.

Better response than Obama bragging he has ISIS contained the day before the Paris mass slaughter.
    dwight55 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Hate to say it of Fox, but that really came off as a "Gotcha" question.

When a reporter presses hard for one specific name, of many possibilities, there is usually no possible "Right" answer.

I also would have stepped lightly in my reply.
    rice paddy daddy and dwight55 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Exactly.
    What I heard him say, when pressed, was he did not want to leave any of our allies out.
    Y'all know EXACTLY what would happen if he named a few, and left out, say, Australia. CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC and the other administration mouthpieces would have a field day. That would dominate the top of every newscast for a week, how stupid Carson is.
    He was too smart to fall for it.
    RPD, If we could boycot, ABC, NBC, CBS and even FOX. We would hve a truer look on America and the World.

The VERY EVIL SLIME THAT RUN THE MEDIA, that is the super rich, should slowly rot in Hell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links